Torker Dx

naw, i tightened it till it held the seat still, and it broke. who’s fault is that?
its not mine!
they need to make stuff that works, and if not, they suck and its thier fault that it broke when I tried to make it work!
HAH

i think mine was defective though, or the wrong size or something, it always touched at the back, and now I have my friends “identical” seatclamp and it works just fine.

I love twisting what people say

yeah, well im just saying it doesn’t work well enough.

your uni or your seatpost clamp???

have you tried sanding it down?
if your having problems with your uni buy a kh or a koxx or somthing and sell the dx.
please note: im not trying to start another argument (lol) just upping my post count cause im board.

I sanded it is better now, i want a KH or koxx or something, but I want to get a job first.

you want to get a job or you need to get a job??? dw i need a job too…

dont worry they’re strong

i want to, i already have the money…

Nah, i know it won’t break, my last one broke because i was riding it and i hit a large pothole which i thought was small and i went flying. Lickily i landed in some comfy hedges and my unicycle also went flying and got wrapped around a street pole and then ripped in half b4 hitting the ground. Me and my stupid loose shoelaces which seem to come undone at the worst possible times. :stuck_out_tongue: :o

the only way he knows this is because we’ve seen your videos and all you do is funny mounts and go one footed. I have not once seen skrobo do a drop bigger than 2 feet so currently my position is that skrobo is pretending to be hardcore by saying that he breaks everything when he obviously hasn’t.

I dont know where it is, but I remember skrobo doing a 5-6 foot wall drop. I will try and find that one for you.

and you can…

....hop on to stuff?

oh thanks a lot…

heres the 6’ drop, that was a while back… like 5 months ago. I don’t usually bother w/ big drops unless it has something to do w/ a trials line, but the drop off of the bleachers(I think its in one of my videos) was something like 5 feet
now what?

Crap, and that was on an LX…

damn… my words just got shoved right back into my mouth. my bad

lol!!!
naw, that is a 2005 DX before I broke anything, actually I think i broke my seat stiffener doing that jump.

i have a new rim now so now it looks like a regular DX, but w/o the stickers because I pulled them all of yesterday and the day before

and I broke the frame, so i have a 2007 frame/seatpost
it is way stronger, but it is very slightly bent.

Do you land with all your weight through your hand on the front handle?

lol
no
i put a considerable amount of weight through it, but it was already flexing, i just felt something snap when I did that drop.
now I have one that is about 2x heavier, but i don’t care what you do to it, as long as it is in the seat, bolted down, you would break my frame before you break that thing again, because I made a new one w/ 3 layers so that it cannot flex.

You’re insane, go do 10 foot drops, repeatedly all day.

ehh
only if I can do a rolling hop off of them and a massive shifty grab to make it look awesome :slight_smile:
but really, screw that, 10 feet is freaking high