Torker DX 24" Muni

I am selling my Torker DX. I learned to ride on this uni, so it is obviously used. Scratches & wear marks on the pedals, cranks, seat handle. Aside from these surface blemishes there are three things to know:

1. I don’t like red so I spray-painted the cranks black. Not a great paint job, so it can probably be taken off pretty easily.
  2. I found the original seat-post a bit flimsy, so I replaced it with a thicker chrome-colored seat-post (see pic).
  3. I peeled the “Torker” stickers off (you would too).

Because of the scratches and these three modifications, I am offering this for $99. This is a good deal. I paid $340 (list price is $389). If you really would love to have this but can’t pay $99, pm me and we can figure something out. I would rather hand this over to somebody who will ride it than wrestle over a few coins. But if you can pay $99, great – it’s yours the moment you pm me.

I live in West LA.

Uni1.jpg

Uni2.jpg

Uni5.jpg

Uni7.jpg

offer

would you take $75 for it?

I’ll buy it for $99 if there’s no bend in the cranks or creak or other functional problems. Savethespiders@hotmail.com. My brother’s pedal broke out from his standard because he’s learning tricks, and he really wants to ride again.

is this still avalable?

PM response sent

Hi RB2, I sent two replies to your PM but just in case they did not arrive, I am still intent on buying from you. Just let me know the shipping cost, and we can work out the payment. Please respond via PM.

Thanks!