Torker DX '07 24"

Great condition. Hardly used. Comes with two tires, stock tire and a mud tire.

Asking 220 OBO + shipping

Email me at munirider1@yahoo.com

what size are the cranks, and would you consider a trade for a nimbus nightrider 36"?

“what size are the cranks, and would you consider a trade for a nimbus nightrider 36”? "

If you are interested, I have a custom 19" koxx 1 white widow street unicycle and a 24" torker lx with nice cranks, an off road tire and koxx 1 butterfly pedals I would trade for a nimbus nightrider 36", as long as it’s in good shape.

p.s. sorry for hijacking your post Tyler N

I think they are 140mm. Sorry I just sold my 36er and don’t need another one.

hey guys sorry it took me so long to reply, been a busy week. pudding taine, the offer for the white widow is a tempting one, but i;ve already got 2 street uni’s (kh longneck, and nimbus 20’’) and don’t really need another. also i’m looking for an isis 24" muni, so i don’t really have much use for the lx, thanks for the offer tho. o and tyler n let me know if you decide you want to get back into 36er riding, lol as my offer still stands.

Stock DX 24 cranks are 150mm. 20" DX’s came with 125’s

I also have the original red seat. i took the blue one off my coker because i found it more comfortable. I can switch out the seats if the buyer wants me to.

Can I see some pictures of the koxx 1? We might be able to work out some sort of 3-way trade.

bump

Still have it I would buy another one.

bump

still have it?

still available please email me at munirider1@yahoo.com