Torker 20" LX advice!

50 percent really abused his before he sold it to me. but he is really light. you could probably do about 2 ft drops. :sunglasses:

do not land on the front of the saddle. iā€™ve done thatto mine several times and itā€™s bent down on a severe angle

what your doin it pretty mucht he same thing i did. I got the LX and learned on it and then got a DX but mine is a trials. I like Trials riding with some MUNI too. If i had enough money, i would by a muni and a trials but i dont

Thanks again everyone for your helpful advise! Again, I greatly admire you guys for your accomplishements with your unicycles! 38 isnā€™t old yet, but I swear I would have had an easier time learning (less hurt falling) when I was younger. Still love it though and am enjoying the experience slowly but surely!

Your welcome man. What size LX did you get?

I went with the 20" LX. I just heard so much about it being easier to learn on. Experience of 3 months practice and more adive on this site wil confirm or change my Torker DX 24". I will say that I am not the least bit impressed with the comfort (or lack of) with this LX stock seat! OUCH man!

their are few truly comfortable seats. most people moan about the LX seat when in a month you wonā€™t notice that it is ā€œuncomfortableā€. no unicycles seats are comfortable unless you ride with air seats or the KH freeride seat. if you ride distance, the LX seat is not a good one for you. if you donā€™t the LX is a really good seat. (with a 10$ stiffener plate it becomes less flexible and better)

their are few truly comfortable seats. most people moan about the LX seat when in a month you wonā€™t notice that it is ā€œuncomfortableā€. no unicycles seats are comfortable unless you ride with air seats or the KH freeride seat. if you ride distance, the LX seat is not a good one for you. if you donā€™t the LX is a really good seat. (with a 10$ stiffener plate it becomes less flexible and better)

me and my brother had a cx for 2 years and he did a 4 foot drop and it didnt break and we abuse it alot and it hase never broken exept for a striped crank and poped tiers but you will be abel to do alot with the lx if we did that stuf to our cx lern fast then go crazy;)