Top 10 uniphobias

Top 10 uniphobias - as by Frank Barchard

#10 Algophobia- Fear of pain.

#9 Climacophobia- Fear of falling down stairs.

#8 Blennophobia- Fear of slime.

#7 Cyclophobia- Fear of bicycles.

#6 Stenophobia- Fear of narrow things or places.

#5 Basophobia - Inability to stand. Fear of falling.

#4 Cynophobia- Fear of dogs.

#3 Tachophobia- Fear of speed. (on BC wheel or Coker)

#2 Catapedaphobia- Fear of jumping from high and low places.

and the #1 phobia for unicyclists…

#1 Coulrophobia- Fear of clowns.

Impaleophobia- fear of riding with a seatpost but no saddle.

Dorsoflexaphobia - the fear of buggering up my ankles again

ouchmyfaceophobia - fear of whacking face on something your about to hop on to or ride down

pedaloforeheadphobia - fear of wacking your forehead on a snafu pedal.

crankflipophobia -a fear that trialsists have

that really did hurt

numbnutzaphobia - The fear that one day I’ll ignore the numb feeling for too long and my family jewels will drop off.

handwheelwalkaphobia - the fear of squishing my genitalia

dunnuhnuhnaophibia - the fear of non riders

Giraphophophophobia

The phear that, no matter how many people inphorm me it is easy and I can do it with phew problems , I will still phall off the giraphphe and break my ph**** neck the phirst time I try it.

Nao…with apologies.

bitophobia- fear of severe pedal bites

• Holmophobia: the fear that one will never, ever be remotely as talented as Kris

Hehe! How’d you do that?
phobiaphobia - The fear of having a fear:p
parentophobia - fear of what the parents will do if you break something
Circusmyuzack disorder - they have to lock you in a padded cell if you hear you-know-what too many times!

Hypochronophobia–fear that there’s not enough time to do all the riding you want to do.

bimobilephobia = fear of the bicycle

imgunnajumpontothisledgebutmytirewillgetcaughtonitandillsmackmyfacebreakingmynoseandrequiringnumerousstictchesandbandagesphobia = fear of jumping towards a ledge, having your tire get caught, hitting your face, breaking your nose and requiring numerous stitches and bandages

Don’t chicks have those?

falloffgiraffeandbreakyourarminfrontofalotofpeoplephobia- The fear that you will being riding a giraffe, fall off and break your arm… all in front of a LOT of people
duh duh duh…

Yeeeeessss! I’ve been quoted again! Thanx a lot benjaug! I love it when ppl do that!

It made me laugh out loud… for real… I couldn’t stop giggling for like 2 minutes.

Why is it that whatever I think is not real funny is really funny to someone else.