- TomPec - 12 stair fall -

Holy Shit! that was huge. I have so much respect for you to even try that, and that’s really ballzy to do without a helmet. I agree that it was stupid to attempt it before Unicon though…

that was insane! those looked like tall steps too, looked like a steep set

get well soon!

Hey good on ya Tom! Hope you get better soon. You are still the only trials rider that gives me that roller coaster feeling when watching your videos.

lol Too much information

Nice, we need people willing to push the sport further and further. Best of luck healing.

It was actually a good idea to do it before Unicon in that he would have bragging rights. Thats what i would of thought of…

this should be entered in that “craziest thing you’ve done on a unicycle” contest from “Just One Wheel”. I bet you’d win.

easily!

That was a big 12 set! And you cleared it easy. Bad luck on the injury, but great attempt anyway.

Go for it again when you recover! You’ll get it next time.

If not, he’s always welcome at the hospital.

He was pretty unlucky to break his foot, I mean you wouldn’t usually expect to break bones bailing down a 12 set. I s’pose it was the way his foot slipped off the pedal that did it. It looked nasty.

How often do you go down a 12 set?

Awesome clear, real shame about the foot though.

That was wierd. I was expecting him to jump alot higher, but he didn’t and he still cleared the set.

Nasty landing though, hope you get better soon.

eh, I’ve jumped a 12 set of that size on foot :wink:

lol. Doesn’t hurt to bad even without rolling out. It does, however, depend on how you land.

for reals?

eh, this vid kinda makes me nervous to go hit another 12 now… but honestly… he was pretty sketchy in the air, if you look closely he is waving side to side as if he is trying to catch balance… but his foot slipped off the pedal, i messed up my ankle for 2 months (didn’t feel right, and would not flex certain directions) almost the exact way he bailed… but mine was only a large drop.

Why was it done?

There really is no pride in jumping big sets. The biggest is a 13. So that wouldn’t even beat the record. Right before Unicon too… Oh well I guess. I’d rather try a 18 set rail before any set jump over 10 stairs.

that was well good

:slight_smile: i think you will land it next time:)

I’m guessing so it could be added to an epic fail video. :sunglasses:

Because people enjoy big street and big street is cool :sunglasses:

Lol no pride in jumping big sets? Well I guess theres no pride in fliping big sets either. Theres nothing wrong with it. I just feel sorry for peoples unis when they land wrong.

Big street = cool.