Today I Landed...

Real short vid from me.

Enjoy:)

woaaaa!!!
sick!

Sweet. Thought you would have gone for seat forwards tho. Cool that your keeping up with sidetricks.

Being the curious person that I am, I’m just wondering why you made a thread with the exact same title that already exists. It’s popular and posted to pretty much daily. :thinking:

some things are just too epic for the original today i landed thread

NOOOOO!! I wanted to beat you to sejflips so badly!
(I wasn’t really expecting too, but a man can dream.)

Oh well :stuck_out_tongue: Sick video, man. Your riding really looks nice.

Terry, it’s Forrest, he can do whatever he wants.

FORREST! DUUUUUDE! you got so much air on that it seemed like. I can’t wait to watch you bust 'em at NAUCC!

Thanks everyone for the comments:)

I really think that 125’s are the perfect length for street. My riding just feels smoother(idk if it looks that way, thats just how it feels haha) and flips are faster. They’re a lot of fun to ride.

Haha. To tell you the truth, I wasn’t even thinkin of that thread when I posted this. I didn’t realize it had the same name until after the edit time:o

No biggie. I was only curious, that’s all. At first I thought maybe I was just seeing double, lol. :slight_smile:

right on! remember to catch treysides, and treysidedoubles with your other hand, that was the way i got them consistent. :slight_smile:

I can’t do that. If I try catch with my other hand my body goes crazy and i fail hardcore.

I have to catch them with the same hand I throw with.

:smiley:
i just do them with one hand that´s all the time at the saddle

Adrien does that kind of cath perfect. You just have to learn to do it.

Haha, I’m in the same situation as Chris. I just can’t make myself do it.

Maybe I’ll eventually learn it but for now I just pretty much “flip and pray” that I land it, lol.

I’ve actually got em pretty consistent this way tho… but I still can’t do regular treysides :roll_eyes:

Don’t worry Forrest. Krizs does them the same as us.

But yeah Adriens tech flips… they’re absolutely flawless… its disgusting :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know how you’re supposed to catch it with the other hand, if we did that then what arm would we use to throw around in the air? :stuck_out_tongue:

crazy crazy crazy crazy you are really good

Exactly.

Holy…crap…

YOU’RE A BEAST.