Today I... (brag thread)

theres abit scary at first, find a wall and ride by it not holding on

for me, that’s scarier than riding with nothing to hold onto near me because if i fall I fall into the wall, I like starting leaning on something then just going and riding away from it.

I cant jump up a 2 stair today… I am extremely angry at myself… Yesterday, I was in the zone, jumping up my 3 stair in my backyard… I tried the 2 stair and i fell on my ass this morning. I cant rolling unispin either… I stop, then do it, and ride away. It is still rolling, it just doesn’t give me the same feeling of satisfaction. However, I did manage to rolling hop down a really long 3 stair at my neighbors. Each stair is about a foot and a half long, and I just knicked the bottom stair, but I still got it.

I rode down a big snow covered hill today. It was pretty fun.
I also rode in my local Christmas parade. It was a bit salty, but still good fun.

I jumped down a 3 foot (cliff) that had a 1.5 inche ledge jutting out of the side. In other words I jumped down and far enough over the ledge that I was able to land and ride away. + it was on uneven ground

Today I did some awsome Muni and I might be in National Geographic:D :smiley:

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66076

Nice job:)

…but if you keep that up, you’ll break your LX.

You lucky duck. I’d do anything to get on TV by unicycling…

If only it was a HARDCORE sport, That people could make a living off of. Don’t quote shaun on this post… Cause i know he said “this is an untapped market, tap it” etc… but i mean if at the moment, people were living in mansions, because of their history with unicycling… That would be crazy.

I just did 8 180 unispins in my hallway :).

Today I was riding SIF and then went into sideways ww and did one rotation and landed :). It made me very happy. Also was VERY smooth it felt.

Isaac

today I went unicycling with Jack Olsen and got a KH evolution of balance banner with the 2005 KH product line on it.

Lucky… (Napoleon Dynamite voice)

hahaha.
today i worked all day w/ no time to be outside during the light hrs and it was below freezing all day so i dont think i missed much.:frowning:

yeah it’s huge!!! 40" by 80" AND I busted my pedal… oh and during the whole ride it was wet and rainy so no the best riding conditions but it was fun.

I see.

Today I got another snowmobile…haha not unicycle related.

Dude! my last name is Olsen!

it’s actually olson, but it’s close, right?

close, but I don’t think i rode with you… seeing as how you live far away.

yeah, and my name isn’t jack

Catch that on camera you lucky dog you.

Today I landed a crankflip. SIF. Finally…

today I got trapped in the house by 50 mph winds and lots of rain… I’m still trapped in here…

Nice. Whats next, hickflip?