Today I... (brag thread)

rollingwrap- footchange -rollingwrap-backroll-rollingwrap (fail :stuck_out_tongue: )

I got rollingwrap footchange rollingwrap a lot though

fifth 7spin

rollinghop up 4 stair to flip down. No hops.

close to an out7 on a trampoline

forgot the picture

The day has arrived. It has now been 500 days since I last did NOT ride to work.

Yep. Every day since Nov 6, 2008 I have ridden at least the basic 5km to work and the 5km back home.

I’m celebrating with a ride on the Freeway this morning. It’s an annual event where the Freeway is opened up to cyclists and those in cars have to find sone other way of getting around. There is no easier distance ride - flat, wind protected, no traffic hazards.

Did something epic down a 3 stair. New video soon.

hickdouble?

I’m gonna guess… crankflip or maybe treyflip? And I can’t wait for your new video. :slight_smile:

landed my first treyflip! :smiley:

today i landed…

flip 5 set
360hop 5 set
treyflip 4 set
rode my first high(ish) skinny
inward varialflips
rolling hop up 5 set

all in all, a good riding day :smiley:

Sick, man.

I went for my first street ride of the year today. Felt good to finally get outside and ride somewhere other than my driveway :roll_eyes:

I sessioned a table.

I went riding trials today in Ottawa. I wanted to do a Trials line that Ryan Atkins did in “A Good Movie Part 2” (5:10) but it wasn’t there anymore, there was just a big square of dirt:( I was a cool ride anyway, I’m going back next week with some B*ke Trials riders:)

I tuned up my uni, and went on a trials ride. It was really good. I’m getting ideas for stuff to film.

540 unispin!!!

After months and months of trying… I pulled it off today.

:D:D:D

did the line hickdouble, treydouble, (superclean)fifthdouble and then i wanted to do a hicktriple but i landed hick3.5 (on flat :stuck_out_tongue: )
and i also got a onefoot stillstand of 1:40 :wink:

all in all i had a bad day because of my bad french marks :frowning:

You’re getting too good felix!

is hick 3.5 on flat a record?

haha thank u :stuck_out_tongue:
but krisz tried to land hickquoads on flat at the euc summer edition 09 and he got something like 3.5… but as i know krisz he could have already landed it :roll_eyes:

Fullvarialflips yesturday

Finally got my new KH frame so i’m not riding a crappy axis anymore. I also put my brand new tyre on and my CF base. I shall try it soon. :slight_smile: :astonished:

Today I’m going to go ride Trials in Ottawa with some b*ke trials rider. I’ll try to do the 98cm sidehop again, I need to get it constantly:)

awesome day with jakob eschelböck :smiley:

I rode backwards in a circle for the first time today :slight_smile:
I also think I finally got the idea of how to do backrolls consistantly… My arm is still sore from when I landed the 540 unispin… Does anyone else ever have this problem? The same thing happened when I first landed the 360… It just feels like I strained my arm… Lame… I really want to land the 540 again.