Today I... (brag thread)

That park looks really nice! Now grind the rails :wink:

The rails…Do them. Just leave your house and do them now.

They look really nice, as do the ledges.

Haha, I’m too scared. Someday though. I want to get better at rails. But the ledges are so fun.

-Isaac

Today I stood up too fast when I woke up, blacked out, and hit my temple on the corner of a piece of furniture in my room. I’m fine now, but I don’t know how long I was knocked out for.

Not much of a brag, but it’s what I did today :smiley:

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA :stuck_out_tongue:

today I went outside to go ride, when I mounted on my uni, my bum hurted so much! I think it’s because of my fail here at 0:50. Yesterday I was okay after I failed, I didn’t stop riding. I didn’t rode at all today! :frowning:

Today, I hopped down a 2 set while hopping on tire.:smiley:
(hope that makes sense)

(I did this yesterday but we only got home at midnight so…)
Today I brag…

It was AWESOME!!!
On the way to pop’s house I asked parents if I could stop at a skatepark about 1hour+ away from my house because i knew there was a sick rail there for my level of riding that I thought I could grind. So we stopped there and with in about 20-25 minutes I did it >.<
The only thing is that it wasn’t a round rail and I didn’t grind it with me pedal as it was pretty wide and square.

The next thing I did hours later (not at the skatepark now) was my first ROLLING WRAP…HOORAY :slight_smile: I must have attempted it roughly… 90-150 times just a guess…

The last thing I did was ride my first round railing :smiley: I think it was only 2 revs but on video it seems quite far in my opinion compared to what 2 rev sounds like.

I should have these all up on youtube (www.youtube.com/unisykolist) today hopefully. So yea I had a very good day yesterday :D:D

Horray the video is up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPNj30DNUiI

Nice filming and grats on the riding, editing was WAY overdone for a 45 second video though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFqsFppcS5I

today i realized my kh frame is about to break and i need to buy an
EB carbon fiber frame soon.

I wish my KH frame is about to break too… :stuck_out_tongue:

fifthflipped a 3 set

treydouble 3 set
sideflip

Had a nice long ride with “Ground_Zero” and “surfer1024”. Landed a few new stuff. Got better at wheel walking of all types.

My new echo tire rocks for street!

Fulloutflip

I did a six foot drop to sand at the beach today. I had to jump out 6 feet over some big rocks to land on the sand. I hurt my ankle pretty bad, but I believe I stuck the landing.

Just did a flip down a 2 set ! And almost down a 3 set :smiley: