Titanium Uni

Sadly, that is probably true. I say ‘sadly’ because I’m sure that when this uni was built it looks like it was state of the art and cost top dollar. Things have moved on a lot these days. The profile hub and cranks might still be worth something, but since the KH Isis came out for a fraction of the price, they aren’t in demand. (by the way, Drumstuck, you do realise the bearing holders will be 40mm, don’t you?)

I’ve got the same petals on my Titanium uni though, which have been great (Wellgo MG1s), until a bearing failed last week. If Rocklizerd does decide to part it out, I’ll put myself down for a bearing. Maybe even a whole petal :slight_smile:

STM

I’d be interested in the frame as well if it was to be parted out, though it looks as if I am second in line.

Cause clicking gallery, typing in Rocklizzerd and hitting enter is such a chore. All of these replies have been more effort than going to the gallery.

Newer members really disappoint me sometimes.

Great uni. Wish I could snatch it up, but hopefully someone else will.

I could not part out this uni…don’t have the heart too. She was built for a reason by a special friend. It deserves to get muddy. I understand parting things out for sports reasons but not at the prices quoted. I believe you all when you say “its a bit outdated” and 200 would be fair for frame. Thanks for the help but she’s staying together and I guess I’ll learn to ride it. I’ll find out the differences between riding a 24 or a 26.

Don’t guess! Learn to ride it. Get it muddy. Have fun and enjoy it!

:smiley:

STM

I think you are making the right decision. Something this good deserves to have some sentimentality attached to it. I hope you get bitten by the bug. Some of the best times I’ve had out on the trails have been in the last twelve months on one wheel. Good luck!

dirt uni ti still f/s?

i don’t see a price but would be interested to hear one if still available.

thanks!

contact seller(s)?

hi folks,
does anybody have rocklizzerd’s or ti guy’s contact info?

admins?

if so please pm me and either share it or i will send you my email address to relay to them.

please?

interested in negotiating a deal on this uni if possible; or finding other source for same alternatively.

thanks!

This has been sold for $500

The parts alone cost over $1000 and the builder said to build another one would be more than $1500

$500 is a good price. If I wasn’t so far postage prohibited buying the whole uni I would have paid the same. Not sure about the claim that it is worth any more either as parts or to rebuild. The days of one-off $1500 uni’s are long gone…

I am jealous though :smiley: Have fun with it…

I’d love to know who bought it. Was it someone from this forum?

STM