Tire marks on white walls. ;)

Heyoo,
I know better but I jump on my Uni from time to time inside my apt. :slight_smile: This has resulted in black curves here and there. Anyone know the best way to clean those off? I need to know because once they’re clean I’m just going to do it again…
Thanks.

I use a rag and water. But I’m no expert. :smiley:

Have you ever complained about high rent, high security deposit, or angry landlords? You just lost your license to complain…

Hopefully my solution works for him too, then everyone can keep their rights.

I couldn’t get the marks off completely with water. I ended up painting over them.

If a rag and water doesn’t do it, you can add a bit of baking soda to the rag and water and that should do the trick.

Good idea. I think it depends on the type of paint mostly, and it required some scrubbing, I may have just been sanding the paint slightly with the rag there :stuck_out_tongue:

They sell this thing called a “Magic Eraser” in several stores (Walmart, Grocery stores, etc.). It actually works really well for tire marks.

I never complain! Thats why I don’t feel bad :slight_smile:

Be careful with this… magic eraser is something of an abrasive. Think fine grit sandpaper. Might work great on some surfaces, but will damage others (porcelain, glass, stone, etc.) permanently!

No respect for other’s property, I see. And you’re proud of this?

Its not like I’m busting holes in the walls. For a hilarious avatar your pretty serious aren’tcha?

Weird, because it works “like magic” on our fiberglass tub. True for walls though. If you have matte paint, your only solution might be to touch up the paint. The glossier the paint, the easier it will be to clean. I recommend a white tire, though it can still make marks.

I did that once. I was trying to explain to a learning rider why you don’t want to ride all the way to the opposite wall. If you lose it right before you get there, the wheel hits the wall and your crotch takes a nasty hit! Unfortunately I hit right between two studs, and made a big hole.

Not sure what you mean. I’m pretty sure that’s his high school year book photo. Be nice.