Tire Diaper

Instead of using a plastic bag, tarp, or big towel. I use the brush that is on the opposite end of my window scraper. Brush the dirt off before the uni is put into the car. If you live in warmer climates, you could purchase a small broom and keep it in your car.

The broom also works terrific for cleaning off the mud on your shoes.

And making stuff like the tire diaper is fun to do. I personally find giant garbage bags to be esthetically very appealing. Dirty blankets are a different issue. I only need covers when I’m using my wife’s car, not my already dirty truck.

i like the pedal socks.

they would be good for traveling on crowded public tranport because they bould protect others from the sharp pins.

They would also be good when trying to take a uni on a bus, which can be difficult if the driver is an overweight, middle-aged man who has had a slow day and is looking for an excuse not to let you on. -“I cant let you on with that, the pedal are a hazard” …Loser

So here’s a picture of my closet. Birthplace of the Tire Diaper, Pedal Socks, and Rocket frame.

Notice how the tire is up against the jackets. I needed a way to keep them from getting dirty. The Tire Diaper has better Feng Shui than a big garbage bag.

For the record, we have a cheap 24", a Sun 28" and my 24x3 MUni, plus a vacuum that need to all fit in.

Closet.jpg