Throw Your Old Underwear Away!!

FORGET YOUR OL’ SUPERMAN, BATMAN, SPIDERMAN, ECT. UNDERWEAR… WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR HAS FINALLY ARRIVED! STARTING AT A LOW LOW PRICE OF $22.95 YOU CAN NOW OWN YOUR VERY OWN PAIR OF KRIS HOLM UNDERWEAR, GUARANTEED TO ADD 10’’ OR MORE TO YOUR VERTICAL HOP, 18 OR MORE TO YOUR SIDEHOP, AND THE ABILITY TO LAND 8’ DROPS WITH EASE! THROW IN AN EXTRA $10.00 AND YOU’LL RECEIVE THE UPGRADED VERSION WITH A BUTTON ON THE BACK THAT WHEN PRESSED PLAYS A RECORDED MESSAGE FROM KRIS HOLM HIMSELF THAT SHOUTS “THIS IS TOTAL CHAOS!” SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED, CONTACT UNICYCLE.COM IMMEDIATELY. SHIPPING STARTS TOMORROW!

HAHA
BOOTYFUL

Add 10" to my what?

Yet, they look so fakish and photoshop created.

Boy would I love to be a fly on the wall at Unicycle.com tomorrow when they get the first call.

OK, c’mon…who would buy those in a second?

I would :frowning:

I’m all for Uniroos

That give a whole new meaning to seat out and on the fly.

Start a boxer line and you’ll have another customer.

I’m more of a boxer man as well. Ah ha, boxer briefs and you’ll have it made.

I do not, I repeat I DO NOT WANT KRIS HOLM ON MY UNDERWEAR!

This thread is tasteless, very wrong, and very funny!

Re: Throw Your Old Underwear Away!!

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:46:55 -0600, Sofa
<Sofa@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com> wrote:

>Add 10" to my what?

To your ‘vertical hop’. I too had never seen it called that. :slight_smile:

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

I have a feeling you might need two points of contact with the ground for such a thing to work? Or at least training wheels on the front and rear. - John Foss commenting on a picture of a one-wheeled vehicle he saw on RSU.

yeah, count me in
:wink:

(on a slightly more serious note, are there any major uni-related improvements that can be made to cycling shorts?)

Ha ha ha ha!! This is just hilarious.

I don’t ever wanna be that close to Kris Holm :astonished:

HOLMY UNIROOS

Excellent, but can I get a padded version so I dont have to wear other shorts for riding???:smiley:

Re: HOLMY UNIROOS

Come on now we can all be honest here, wearing other shorts for riding or padded so you dont need to live in fear that your extra pair of tube socks will shift and look like you have a tumor growing out of your thigh.

Cool shorts! If you’re into briefs. Obviously these are not for riding, but for “the rest of the time.”

Count me in.