Three sets, magura brakes, HS22 and HS11, new/like new

Yes, even more maggie brake sets for sale, but this should be the last of the NOS and mint uni brakes for a while. Color schemes on these are decidely more somber :sunglasses: :

#1: (pictures 1-4) Brand new HS11 brake, new old stock, black composite lever body, black aluminum lever blade, black wheel cylinders and new black brake pads. I just filled it with Magura red blood and bled it. 18" line length for unicycle use. See pic of shiny new wheel cylinder faces, $55 plus shipping

#2: (pictures 5-8) HS22 with new old stock grey colored wheel cylinders, fittings, plastic gimble rings, lines and fluid. (See pic of shiny new wheel cylinder faces) New black brake pads. Lever body is a lightly used black HS22 with a black composite lever blade. 21" line length, filled and bled $45 plus shipping

#3 (picture 9-11) HS22, with lightly used levers, lines and used wheel cylinders that show some signs of wear (see pic). Lever body and cylinders are all grey colored. 18" line length. Lightly used black pads. Filled and bled. $35 plus shipping.

PM me if you have questions or want different pics.
Thanks,
Bryce

Set #2 is now sold, but set #1(the HS11’s) and set #3 (used HS22’s) are still available.
Brycer1968

Set #1 is now sold. Now just the used $35 set #3 is left now. Oh and I still have one set of the KH blue HS22’s (Magura HS22 brakes in Kris Holm Blue!!! close to mint condition) in this posting:

Bryce

Soldm, sold and sold

These three are now sold, but . . . . . . . I still have one set of the KH blue HS22’s (Magura HS22 brakes in Kris Holm Blue!!! close to mint condition) in this posting:

Brycer1968