This is British Columbia - Post UNICON road trip!

After UNICON, Stephanie Dietze, Gerald Rosenkranz, Tom Tony Trevor, Sam Lancaster-Robertson, Jenni Rinker, Jakob El Monociclo Flansberry, and Benoit Gonneville Damme flew over to BC, and stayed at my house for 10 days or so. We rode on Cypress and Fromme (2 of the 3 North Shore mountains), in Mission, and Kris Holm showed us around Squamish. After the first 10 days I had a university field course to attend, but the remaining group members embarked on a 10 day road trip through Squamish, Whistler and Pemberton, hitting up the riding hotspots. Somehow the weather gods managed to make it rain August, returning all the old woodwork back to its slimy treacherous state.

This crew was a lot of fun to hangout with and ride with, definitely one of the best weeks of my life. When we weren’t riding, we were doubled over in uncontrollable laughter, I don’t think my abs have ever been so well defined!

The video attempts to capture the wild atmosphere of the trip, as well as the awesome riding everyone did. I found the video very challenging to edit but I think it turned out pretty well in the end (4 months later… Sorry guys!).

Let us know what you think of it! (and if you like it; share it and subscribe!)

Holy crud, that’s some steep stuff at the beginning. :astonished:
Thanks for sharing, very cool.

COOL!!! Looks like a fun trip.

Time to sort out my disk brake I guess… Great riding guys :slight_smile:

amazing video

I just got done watching your amazing video! It made me want to get on the next flight to BC to ride those trails:)
Great video, I really enjoyed watching it!

It will be a hit for sure. Great filming, even better riding, all around just GREAT

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: and excellent!

Very well done! It makes me wish I was a better rider. And 30 years younger. And better looking.

YIPE!!! :astonished:

…soooooo cool!

Great video and excellent riding.

Thanks for all the comments everyone! If any of you are ever visiting Vancouver, get in touch with myself or the Vancouver unicycling club and we can show you around the local trails!

Yes! Disc brakes were a game changer for me, I highly recommend them!

Mind blowing mad skills that inspire. Thanks for the link.