This is 2simpl - Žiga Sternad - Downhill unicycling

This is getting addictive, i just love making movies. watch this, comment, share :slight_smile:

This video was filmed before going to UNICON (World Championship) in Italy.
Žiga Sternad || rider, camera, edit
Nejc Schneider, Rok Šuster || camera
Thanks to my sponsor || 2simpl (2simpl.si) || and to Specialized Bike Park Pohorje.
Music || Nneka - Heartbeat (Chase & Status Remix)

Awesome muni video! :sunglasses:

I spent some time replaying the rolling hop at 1:39. Looks like you spun the wheel 180 degrees in mid-flight. It took a while to figure that out since you were going so fast. And the re-positioning before the jump was nice. Now I have some new things I can try to learn. :slight_smile:

Awesome dude! Your riding is nice, fast and flowy :smiley:

Is the line at 1:06 speed up? Line at 1:38 is so sick! Berm at 1:56 is also realy nice and fast :slight_smile:

Thanks for the replies :slight_smile:
No, there are no speed-ups in this video, except where I’m changing the tyre. unibabyguy, yea it’s a great thing to learn. It gives you speed over the roots and drops so the ride is more fluent. I’m glad you like the video :slight_smile:

I like this video a lot!
This is the style I like to ride too, next to street!
great, great speed, nice edit too!

hey ziga, great vid. you are going to salzkammerguttrophy, arent you? looking forward to meet you there again and go for a nice downhill ride :slight_smile:

I’m not sure about this year’s Salzkammergut, but i would really like to come. Hope to meet you there :wink:

Wow, amazing muni stuff, very inspiring :slight_smile:

Nice wooden stick you’ve got there :smiley:

Hehe you’re not the only one who noticed, but i think it came up well :smiley: Little ductape and a random wooden stick and you save some money :roll_eyes: Thanks for the compliment

I think this is my all time favourite muni video! :smiley:

I want your trails!!!

… and your skills!

Really awesome video! Can’t think of any better muni video!

Best free unicycle video I see this year!
Now I want a muni (who could give me money? :roll_eyes: )

Best free unicycle video I see this year!
Now I want a muni (who could give me money? :roll_eyes: )

Awesome video, loved it :slight_smile:

Wow! Loved everything - the filming, the editing, the music and obviously the riding itself. Amazing the flow you manage to keep in all these techy sections. Great stuff!
I am glad you are getting addicted to making videos - looking forward to the next one!!

Next short video (riding with Gregor Paul from Swiss) will come out next week, don’t miss it :slight_smile: After UNICON I’m planning something really extreme.
I’m glad you like it! :sunglasses: