Third Time's The Charm - Sponsorship Request

This is my new sporsorship video! :smiley:
Hope you enjoy becuase i put a lot f effort in it and had a hard time rendering it because my cmputer sucks!

Youtube:

Vimeo:

please tell me what i can do better! :smiley:

That 900 side at the end was soooo sick!!

I liked the whole video and the choice of music, editing etc

If you don’t get a sponsorship from this i don’t know what will get one!

Hope to see more of this soon :slight_smile:

Dude I have no idea how you haven’t gotten the sponsorship yet, but I bet you will for sure this time. I liked the combo with the backroll-stepover thing-crankidle, and of course 900 side was sick!

Insane!:slight_smile:
You will get it for sure!

As I have already told you… AMAZING!! :smiley: This video become one of my favorties from the very first view! You’re so talented bro, in trials, street, and flatland. And you’re not only good in every aspect, you’re incredible! You could beat me ANY DAY man :smiley: The style you’ve got is so visually appealing. Ahhhhh dude I’m gonna watch it for the 10th time :smiley:

YOU DONE GOOD BRO!

you are very good. you actually have a nice trials style and your spins are so good! :sunglasses:

Wow, awesome! Huge trials and flatland!

Thanks everyone it means a lot to me! :slight_smile:

Awesome video;)
it’s good to see somebody doing trials and flat. and you’re quite good in both.
900side was sick for sure :stuck_out_tongue: there are not many people, who can do this trick, so you can really be proud of yourself :slight_smile:
I hope you get the sponsorship.

-Raphi

niice one man, :slight_smile: awesome mix of styles and tricks. i thought you were going to hurt the ankle on your back foot for sure on the flip down the set…

good luck with the spono!

Thanks everyone! :slight_smile: But please tell me what i can do better!

You can’t, just a great video, I think everyone thinks that!:stuck_out_tongue:

What you can actually do better??!! :astonished:

all i could say is that you should try to go to tire on those thin stumps that i think was the first clip haha :smiley:

I can easily go to tire on the first one, but the second one is pretty huge…(I’m not good at 180 turns)

I was actually thiking, how i could improve my edit :stuck_out_tongue:

Great video. I really liked it. The 9side was just awesome