Thinking about buying one!!

Hey i was wondering if the torker dx saddle was good to buy. i am probably going to get it but could use some good info for it thx!! Derek :slight_smile:

I have one and I really like it. I hear that they aren’t made as well as the KH, but I don’t have a new KH so I can’t say. I can say that it is way more plush then the original KH, which I do have.

One problem (it’s not really a problem) is that the fabric around the staples is starting to tear. The glue is holding it well, so the seat is still being held together.

The reason I got the Torker over the KH is that it was cheap. My LBS was able to order it direct and charged $35 + shipping. This came out to be a lot less then a KH would have been.

Daniel

I like my Torker LX saddle (Miyata rip-off). It came on my summit and the only other saddle I was ever on was my old Torker CX. It seems to work very well. Identical to the miyata but better colors (all black).

David

wait a minute. the torker seat is cheaper?on unicycle.com they are the same exact price.i have the torker dx seat to and its pretty nice but the staples are coming out.