Thicker Tyre

true true…
“should be used with a wide rim.”
lol, i dont know what a “wide rim” is, but i guess it could mean any trials rim?

Yeh I ended up with the maxxdaddy nd its still pretty good, It’s way better than the original tyre tho

i wanst pulling your leg i seriously on;y brought a new tyre

okey dokey

There is at least one trials tyre that will, although I don’t know if you can get it over there - http://www.unicycle.uk.com/shop/shopdisplayproduct.asp?catalogid=572

It’d still be second best to having a proper trials tyre though.

Joe

I seriously doubt the monty tire is much wider than a Luna or CC. I doubt it is much different than the old monty tires.

The onza sticky fingers or whatever they are called dont fit on onzas unis lolol

my KH20T came with a 20x2.5 tyre, but it’s a 19 rim. :stuck_out_tongue:

Before i bought my KH trial i had a crappy 20" ebay uni and like you i wanted a larger tire for trials but most trials tyres were way too big for the frame.

Then i came across the Snafu Knob Job at my LBS its not as beefy as trials tyres but its a good substitute.

Got this link from google

3675-tysna-knob[1].jpg

you want a wider and smaller 19" rim, and if your doing trials youll probly want a new seat, and a new hub, but basicaly just a new uni

brownboy,

talk to guy at udc austrlaia about a qu-ax splined trials uni. if you are doing trials then your juggleart uni will only last a few minutes :stuck_out_tongue: they truly are hopeless.

Cheers,

Max

I did and he is going to email me when they get new stock in. :smiley:

koolies