THEDAN.COM team shirt, want one?

i would love one, but i can see shipping to the uk being might expensive, any chance you could mail the final artwork to the U.K and i could get one printed over here?

On a related note… Wahat ever happened to the muni spotting t-shirts??? Were they ever made. They seem to have just dropped off the planet.

Joe

Hah! That’s tellin’ ‘em! But I guess you have to expect that kind of feedback from this group. You don’t need to change the design at all. Charles Schultz’ people may chase you around a bit, but it’s not like you’re making any measurable profit here.

What’s Charlie Brown doing on the dog house? Oh, sorry.

Looks like nobody wants a white one. Colored T-shirts tend to look more “commercial” and less homemade. People would rather pay more for some color. You should charge $15 to make sure you cover your costs plus shipping plus packaging. Or use free Priority Mail envelopes or boxes from the USPS!

Hopefully they will be done in time for MUni Weekend? Bring some extras! Anyone can buy one of yours as long as they buy the (more expensive but more colors) MUni Weekend shirt first! :slight_smile:

I think it might look good in white ink on a darker color shirt, though you might want to reverse the colors on your ewe if you did that. Just avoid pale or “stonewashed” green, which is what the MUni Weekend shirts will be.

I might get one too!

i`d like one, but i think it would be way to hard to get it…:frowning:

i’ll definately take one dan. i’ll see you at the MUni weekend. im probably a large or XL, but i’ll have to see. either will do.

-Ryan

Re: THEDAN.COM team shirt, want one?

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 14:02:31 -0500, Mojoe
<Mojoe.uy0mh@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote:

>On a related note… Wahat ever happened to the muni spotting
>t-shirts??? Were they ever made. They seem to have just dropped off the
>planet.

Michaeli distributed those on the US/Canada side, Phil Himsworth on
the European side of the pond. I’ve got one.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

If the crank is moving then it really sounds as if it’s loose. - onewheeldave trying to pinpoint the cause of a clicking crank

Alright guys, I orderd the shirts, They are gonna be blue with white letters. I think John foss is right, maybe I will charge $15 with FREE SHIPPING!!! or not, just $12 with how ever much it costs to ship. but whatever.

What I am gonna do is:
Sell as many as I can at muni Weekend, and then when I get home, I will post a thread asking for your email adress’s so that we trade information. Probably what will happen is you will have to send me a check, and then I will send you a shirt.

Here is a picture of the final shirt:
The blue is gonna be a better color I think. hope everybody who wanted black understands…
These shirts will be available for YOU YOU YOU at the latest oct 25th.
Rock on
Dan

Yo. If you got any mediums, save one for me, I’ll be at the muni weekend with 16 dollars, just in case there’s a price switcharoo. Great shirt. See ya at the weekend :slight_smile: .

I’d buy this shirt…

newshirt.jpg

does it say “I wish” in the back of it?

I was thinking maybe a picture of Santa giving a high-five to Captin Crunch… but that’s good too. :smiley:

> What I am gonna do is:
> Sell as many as I can at muni Weekend, and then when I get
> home, I will post a thread asking for your email adress’s so that > we trade information. Probably what will happen is you will have
> to send me a check, and then I will send you a shirt.

Dan - for those of us not going to the Muni weekend, are we guaranteed a shirt? You will probably sell them all at the weekend otherwise! Do you accept PayPal?

I can’t really say if you will get a shirt, if they all sell out at muni weekend, then I will make more, but I think I’ll have enough. Ill keep in touch

You rock Dan!!! I can’t wait to get one. I loved seeing yours at the NAUCC.

Mojoe

If they sell like hotcakes and you make a 2nd batch in BLACK I am there… I no like blue :frowning: