The Ugly Unicycle Thread

lol thats one scary seat monster

I want one of those unicycle with the fake teeth. So i can tell people “My unicycle really packs a big bite” :stuck_out_tongue:

Saddle not the Horse!

As Unicyclist we are supposed to sit on the saddle and not on the Horses head!

That is a great picture!

Unicorn

Especially if that Horse is a Unicorn.

jim

I think there was a custom dx thread a while back…

Here is the original UGLY.
The frame is available for sale.

Any old-timers remember the Cordy frame? Couldn’t find a picture, although once upon a long time ago UDC had a photo in their muni frame section. Looked big, ugly, bombproof, and very heavy. Not sure how many every made it into the market.

Does anyone have any pictures of that unicycle that was at last unicon. It was pieced together from mismatching parts and it looked like there was cord holding it together!

Ahh!
My eyes!
It burns!

I saw that “koxx one black African” the other day in the deleted users thingy, I’m pretty sure it doesn’t class as a unicycle though. It’s incredibly racist too, I was annoyed to say the least that someone had the nerve to make it and put it on here.

:astonished: What! They’re all named after drugs!?! I feel ashamed… you have disappointed me for the last time K1 :(.

Hah old news man.

And for anyone who wasn’t disapointed in K1 already you should ride my uni where even with fully tightened crank bolts the cranks still are too loose on the hub and therefore have play in them.

My hood ride.

Borgshulz’s uni was the worst I’ve ever seen. He wins hands down.

ahaha deal with it. I think personally it’s really funny.

and edd that’s a pure ghetto ride

Its still got the funky cranks too, but now they’re even worse than when you rode it. Ha Ha!

Lol i know it sucks but damn i think it looks cool

Heh heh, thanks. Even thought it looks really ratty, mechanically its in perfect condition, except the cranks are a smidge bent.

I dig you rim dude.

Back when it was green it looked pretty bad, but when he rawed the frame it looked pretty good.