The riding game!

So if you complete the challenge do you get to set the next one?

That’s right! The other ones remain as they are.

Bump…
I need motivation to go ride
-Your uni at a working water- or windmill
-Your uni with a choir.
-Your uni next to a fire truck

• riding unicycle inside a church

Oh man, I wanna do this, does a church gym count?

I personally say yes

Jumping into the game… That one had been open for a long time.

All the facilities have been replaced but a mill has been at that location since 1768, before there was a city of Greensboro or even a United States. To get there, I had to drive past the new Honda Aircraft Company factory where they’re starting to build HondaJets.

As a tribute to that contrast: A picture of your unicycle on an airplane. Has to be a real airplane, doesn’t have to be airborne.

Bump.

Looks like the one week time-limit for the airplane challenge expired long ago, so it’s time to add another challenge. So does that mean LargeEddie picks a new challenge? If so, he better hurry because I think I’ll have some time tonight to get the firetruck pic. :wink:

Here are the current challenges:

–Your unicycle on an airplane. Has to be a real airplane, doesn’t have to be airborne.
–Your uni with a choir.
–Your uni next to a fire truck
–Riding unicycle inside a church.

Thanks for the bump. I hadn’t thought about this for a while. Definitely do the firetruck if it’s handy for you, and post a new challenge if you’ve got one.

Do I have to ride in the sanctuary at church? I know I can ride in the gym, no problem.

Bump!

No one did the last challenge, but I think I can manage to take a picture next to a firetruck, in a day or two!
If I’m lucky enough I can even try riding in a church, but I’m afraid it would be a little daring here in Pisa! :stuck_out_tongue:

–Your unicycle on an airplane. Has to be a real airplane, doesn’t have to be airborne.
–Your uni with a choir.
–Your uni next to a fire truck

I should have taken pictures of my brother riding his uni for Halloween in a church gym…

According to the rules, the one who posts the challenge is the authority on whether it has been met or not. So if I have it right, minikumi has final say on the church challenge and the firetruck belongs to knoxuni.

But as sleepy as the game has been lately, I’d be happy to see any kind of new picture. Take one, put it up, and say it’s in a church. Who’s going to argue with you? :slight_smile:

A friend of mine told me there’s a deconsecrated church in my block! I’m going to check if I can find it as soon as it stop raining. Otherwise I’ll try for the firetruck tomorrow. :slight_smile:

I made it! Finally, a firetruck… So, if it’s fine for everyone, I’ll decide the next challenge. :slight_smile:
A photo of your uni by a professor/teacher.

I’ve never taken part in the game but check up on it from time to time as I like the idea.

Anyway, this new teacher/professor challenge. I work at a college but all the teachers look like your average Joe, so I can’t really prove it. But come Monday I’ll have a shot anyway.

Ooh - will be a race then, as not only do I do the school run on my uni, I also live next door to a teacher! I think you just have to put a claim in and we’ll trust the result.

Bump!
No photos yet? Come on guys, this thread will die if no one takes a picture! :slight_smile:

i keep meaning to get into this game but there is nothing that i can do atm without some serious planning

If I can make it easier for everyone I will, as long as this keeps the game alive! :slight_smile:
If nobody posts a picture with a teacher I can suggest a new one, since I’m the one who did the last challenge.
The teacher one will move to the ones on hold…

A photo of your uni with a traffic light

–Your uni with a choir.
–A photo of your uni by a professor/teacher.

“A photo of your uni with a traffic light”

A photo of your uni at a station