The Many Faces of Unicycist.com II

We tried, we failed, we tried again, we failed again. We’ve got a great gallery for all our unique mugs at

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/faces

It’s fun to do and fun for everyone else to associate your face with your newsgroup name. (Alan “You Ain’t Nothin’ But a Hound Dog” Tepper, I know of a great photo of yours that would be fun).

But to keep it fun for the group, I’ve had to restrict the permissions for editing text again. Sorry.

So here’s the deal. Post a great picture of yourself then send me your desired caption and I’ll put it up with the picture. You may want to describe your picture a bit so I’ll get the caption associated correctly. You can reach me at

yoopers at inwave.com
or
yoopers at unicyclist.com

I didn’t want to do it this way, more work for everybody, but we all should know why it has to be. One limit though please, I won’t post foul language or vulgarity, my personal limits so please don’t ask.

Some of your already posted pictures have captions that were let’s say…abducted. You may need to inspect your picture and send your desired caption again. I’ve also removed some pictures that weren’t pictures of our faces, emphasis on both “our” and “faces”.

So, here we go again. Let’s have some good times!

Bruce