The Flatland Learning Game! ( Begginer/Intermediate)

Hi Guys , I´m thinking to organize a game where the main goal is to learn new tricks while we will help each other! SO IS A BEGGINER/ INTERMEDIATE GAME!
Is very similar to the OTG game!
One person set a trick to put a vid doing the trick
Everybody in the game Have to learn the trick and the others will help!
Who lands the trick wins a point! who dont land it get lost 1 point!
The time to perform the trick will be combined in the group!( about 4/5 days is good)
Who reach 10 points first wins the Game !, Case of a tie, those who are tied will decide the game in a Battle I Invented now :smiley: Is Like this
One at a time set the trick in a period of 3 days to get someone not do the trick, falls outside of battle! , Who land the trick, still in the game,The next set another trick and the others have to land ! The last Man standing on the game will be the winner :slight_smile:

Who is in? Put the name on the list :]

uniuni–0 pts

Amazing Idea haha! I’m very ansious to learn new stuff !
Im In!
uniuni–0 pts
erikmoda–0 pts

Finally…I found one haha Sweet idea. I’m in.
uniuni–0 pts
erikmoda–0 pts
unilars–0 pts

cout me in.
uniuni–0 pts
erikmoda–0 pts
unilars–0 pts
TonyTorchia–0 pts

Will this be single tricks only or combos too?

The booths , single tricks and simples combos! , can be anithing , but not to hard ,according to the outcome of the game,The tricks will increase the difficult according to the players learn!, I bet it’ll be fun!

But now my camera is broken :angry: so i will dont participate do the game! eric, how you were the first to post, continue the game! I’ll follow to learn, but has no record as to store said it will replace the camera but the waiting time and almost one month, should have not purchased from China = (

I will play, you say beginner/intermediate, but all i can do is backroll and 360 unispin, am i good enough?

Ok uniuni i will continue the game!
Alister , The game objective is to learn new tricks, so no matter what do you already know!
just be aware that we will start almost from scratch and gradually increasing the level of tricks, like uniuni sad!

erikmoda - 0 pts
unilars - 0 pts
TonyTorchia - 0 pts

For now the list of players is this, who wants to participate to add your name to the list!
Let´s start the game when we have about 8 players? more or less?

erikmoda - 0 pts
unilars - 0 pts
TonyTorchia - 0 pts
AlisterBurt - 0 pts

Awww. I’d join in on this if had a video camera. Oh well, I’ll keep an eye on this thread to learn by watching over the fence. :smiley:

Get :)a friend video camera haha!

I´m waiting for the start of the game, to see people tricks and learn! , but maybe the people here are so expert and learn by themselves . interesting!

I’m in

erikmoda - 0 pts
unilars - 0 pts
TonyTorchia - 0 pts
AlisterBurt - 0 pts
catch1 - 0 pts

I’m in

erikmoda - 0 pts
unilars - 0 pts
TonyTorchia - 0 pts
AlisterBurt - 0 pts
catch1 - 0 pts
Padst3r - 0 pts

Need something to do during christmas :stuck_out_tongue:

erikmoda - 0 pts
unilars - 0 pts
TonyTorchia - 0 pts
AlisterBurt - 0 pts
Obtusellama - 0 pts

Sure, why not.

erikmoda - 0 pts
unilars - 0 pts
TonyTorchia - 0 pts
AlisterBurt - 0 pts
catch1 - 0 pts
Padst3r - 0 pts
Obtusellama - 0 pts
Tim3 - 0 pts

Ok , Lets start the game !Tomorrow i will set the first trick to everybody learn , or just do it and help the others !
If Anyone wants to participate , put the name to the list until tomorrow !!
erikmoda - 0 pts
unilars - 0 pts
TonyTorchia - 0 pts
AlisterBurt - 0 pts
catch1 - 0 pts
Padst3r - 0 pts
Obtusellama - 0 pts
Tim3 - 0 pts

im assuming whoever sets the trick gets a point? this will make people want to upload their tricks faster and get the game moving!

But they have to learn faster too , and to a people sets his second trick everybody have to set one trick at least!

I’m not good enough to join in but I’m looking forward learning from all of you thanks of this game xD