The 'F' Word (offensive language warning)

I was sifting through my latest footage and realised I had an interesting habit everytime I stacked…
If your ears are too precious to handle a bit of swearing, I advise you not to watch. otherwise if you have a sense of humour, can look past the obscene language and into the useless repetitivness of this video you should take it in, enjoy it!

Well you are Australian :roll_eyes:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Years from now, kids will laugh at your choice of words.
But for now, you can count yourself amongst frustrated delinquents.

The secret to unicycling is to just keep falling down alot.

Your video reminds me of this one about a useless piece of #!@#

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/sony_releases_new_stupid_piece_of

(figuring out how to click on this link is a skill testing question)

the end was funny lol

Haha. I seem to have that habbit a bit too but also when i break stuff. I’ve still got on video when i snapped my spoke/nipple :roll_eyes:

PS: Your uni is the closest resemblance to mine that i’ve probably seen (in appearance)

Loved it :smiley:

[quote=joeking36;1187688]
I was sifting through my latest footage and realised I had an interesting habit everytime I stacked…
If your ears are too precious to handle a bit of swearing, I advise you not to watch. otherwise if you have a sense of humour, can look past the obscene language and into the useless repetitivness of this video you should take it in, enjoy it!

Perry from a long while back. :stuck_out_tongue:

lollllll this vid made me laught :smiley:

good ol ozzie language right there, woo. im sure most people have a habbit of doing this out of pure rage, i find it funny, but i dont think my neighbours apreciate it lol

not a delinquent just an australian tradie add that to a good stack repeated several times and youve got a reicpe for F.uck. it actually didnt take long to make this vid I think I swear to often

still doesnt beat the stack over the tennis net ‘ooooohhhh why did i do thet.’ << not a typo

Lol awesome meeting this guy at uninats. He knows whats cool ^^