The Chicken or the Egg?

Re: Re: The Chicken or the Egg?

I’m sorry, I just finished posting a similar question to my Contact Juggling News group (contactjuggling.org), and I used the egg as the object, thinking that it would be easier to relate balls with an egg. Conversely, here I thought that it would be easier to relate a chicken with a uni. Sorry for any confusion, I am now re-naming my uni the chicken.
-David Kaplan

GRUMBLE…GRUMBLE…GRUMBLE
[muttering to self] harper thinks he’s sooo smart. humph. just because he’s a nuclear physicist. well sorrry Mr. Smarty tight green bike-shorts (as opposed to smarty pants). [end muttering]
-David Kaplan

uh-uh…I’m a legtrical engineer…I work with legtricity…and I get all my knowledge from the TV.

Re: The Chicken or the Egg?

>uh-uh…I’m a legtrical engineer…I work with legtricity…and I get
>all my knowledge from the TV.
>

everything I know, I learned from the magic schoolbus.

Ok, I wanted to sound smart, so I tried to look up what a “legtrical engineer” is, and I had no luck. Then I tried to look up “legtricity” but had no luck there either. So can you please tell me what a legtrical engineer is so I can come up with a snappy comeback!
If you were trying to be cute and meant Electrical engineer, then I suggest you just go into your room and polish your particle accelerator.
-David Kaplan

OK…I have begun polishing. And I am WAY cute.

Re: The Chicken or the Egg?

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002 19:32:56 -0600, “Scott Kurland”
<skurland@juggler.net> wrote:

>My unicycle. Got it this weekend, haven’t done a thing with it yet. No
>nuts.

No glory.

Klaas Bil

“To trigger/fool/saturate/overload Echelon, the following has been picked automagically from a database:”
“sweep, Carnivore, OIR”