The Best Unicycle Video Ever

lol, i’ll see what i can do :stuck_out_tongue:

With the non-french definition of street, yes.

Awesome :smiley:

non-french definition of street, i like that… haha

i’ve got like 1/3 of a video of some older (yet unseen/different “new” stuff) clips

yeah hes pretty trendy

what the name of this song plz :slight_smile: <3 the vid, its funny

OMG!!! I just saw this video and it’s AWESOME OMG!!! OMG!!!

‘Uncle harry’ by: The Living End

You must be joeking. :slight_smile:

That was a fun-to-watch home movie hodgepodge. But it contained a great sense of fun. If Six Six One decides to sponsor you, it’ll probably be by sending you a set of pads and saying “Wear them, genius!” :stuck_out_tongue:

that was cool!the grinds are sick and the rest is fun to watch too :slight_smile:

Hi,
The grinds are very cool, you have a lot of street idea combo but that’s shame you didn’t land the most of this combo :slight_smile:
bye

Bump cunts… LOL!

ur shit mate ur nt evn sponsorered by toker

How duz a guy get sponserd keep in mine im 11yrs and can 900

LOLELI spins are dum as. you need to do real street like us if u want the best $$$ spoonserz

i alwaz broke parts when i did treydubbleflipz down picknic benches so then i started makeing combos and now i do flatland insted but ive been doin unicycleing for at least 5yrs and been doin it serious for about 4 yrs and i think im def totes good for somone ridinng for 4 yrs serious and 5yrs totle

It’s very funny (and fresh!). I like it!

ye i no gut money$ for new purts n stuff cuz i brake them and i dunt hav a jub. sum1 sponsor me? cuz im gud n stuff u kno, i can crackflip n unispun.

dud gtfo i can quadtuple crankcflim

edit: (w/ seat bcwrds evn)

edit2: (Try checking yur grammer next time; nuub)

yo men, gimme a break iv unly ben riding 4 bout 4 month okay so gtfo urself cuz 4 4 months its prty gud okay.

The “Fresh Trials” was my favorite part. Was that fresh manure? What’s the best tire to use for that type of terrain? :smiley:

I likd the fresh trails to, wasnt evn manure jst mud nd da best tier is nimbus blizaard cos its wite