The BC Wheelbarrow

Last weekend at Bristol circus convention (UK) I saw and was involved with some unusual BC wheel antics.

We had started off just trying to tow somone around the field on the BC wheel whilst riding a uni which then became trying to push someone uphill. Towing someone was fine until the ended up going faster than the uni towing them as they don’t have any of the braking effect of pedalling. The push uphill was a lot harder than expected and resulted in a number of falls and I also want to appologise to Roger for nearly pushing him into a hole as me the other rider pushing rode either side of it.

At this point things got a little silly when we decided that roger could probably push better than me and as I can’t BC we had to find somone else to be pushed around. Trevor turned up and decided that as he had shorts on and didn’t want to get tyre burns on his legs that he would do a handstand on the BC wheel and be pushed around.

I don’t know if anyone got any photos although I hope they did. It is something worth trying if you have someone crazy enough to try it and who knows maybe there will be BC wheel handstands in the next big DVD.

If anyone got a good photo of it then can you let us have a look at it.

Pete

Re: The BC Wheelbarrow

“plumsie” <plumsie@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com> wrote in
message news:plumsie.1w0r3p@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com
>
> Last weekend at Bristol circus convention (UK) I saw and was involved
> with some unusual BC wheel antics.
>

Sorry no photos, I had seen you and dismissed you as a bunch of idiots
:wink:

Looked fun though

Nao