Thank you!!! 24hr Record Donations NZ$3827

Sorry this is a wee bit late, but I’ve been so busy the last two weeks (trying to buy a house, train for a 445km bike race, submit my Guinness attempt, etc etc)! Just want to thank everyone once again for your very generous donations and support towards my 24hr World Record ride.

Donations are now closed. We raised NZ $3405.93 online and $421.40 on the day, making a total of $3827.33! I’m sure it will be put to very good use by OXFAM. The majority of donations came from the Unicycle community, and the majority of those donations came from the unicyclist.com community- what an awesome forum!

Anyway, the winners of the prize draw are:
US $50 credit:
James Gurney- Taupo, NZ

And the Unicycle.com NZ prize draw:
Michael Buckley- Takaka, NZ

All donations (overseas and local) were assigned a random number and crunched with a random number generator from

I have uploaded some more photos on the gallery:
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Guiness-24hr-attempt

The (previously) live webfeed is still available on www.unicycle.co.nz and I have a story on my website www.adventureunicyclist.com

If anyone can tell me how I compress a video into gallery size, I will post a couple of vids on my gallery as well. They give an idea of how fast I was going when I was really amped at the start.

Once again, thanking you on behalf of OXFAM and for all the support you gave me during the ride.

Ken Looi :slight_smile:

Great Job! As for the vid- use divx (free) Here

I downloaded it, but can’t seem to get it to work. Can you pm me with some instructions? Cheers