Take A Minute... (Elias & Raphael)

… and watch this video ;D (2min30 :roll_eyes: )

Every clip was filmed before EUC, so some already know the tricks, which are in.
I hope you still enjoy it. I’m not really happy with the editing though, i could have done it better,
but i wanted it to be online before all the battles of EUC are online:p. You’ll see why later ;).
We put a lot of effort in filming, so let us know what you think.
We also had alot problem with uploading, so it’s only available on vimeo yet.

Enjoy!

-Raphael

That was amazing in every way! 20 set blunt :astonished: .

That was awesome. Elias’ hop over the seat was really cool (looks scary) and your jump over the uni while crank idling was a good idea. Did you land on the tire on purpose? :stuck_out_tongue:

I really like how Elias thinks. I have been trying that jump over from crank idling to crank idling for a while now. It looks so sick. You guys are just awesome… Pushing flat AND street.

That crankidling trick was also elias. No i think he didn’t want to do that :roll_eyes:

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: WOW that was soooouuu… TOTALLYYY sick man. :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

amazing! :smiley:

filmed with 550 d ?

just awesome

yeah but some clips are better, and some bader quality… i will do that better in the next video

Holy Crap!!!

amazing as always…

That was awesome, Raphael! :smiley: I loved the treysidetriple and how you film so smoothly.

20 set blunt omg. Totally sick Elias. Your amazing.

Great video.

Also I would like to point out that it made it to the 1st page of the vimeo discover section for popular videos (default discover) because the fast amount of “likes” in a short time from upload time. I’ve never seen a unicycle video get to the discover page.

Hammer!

thanks for all your comments:)
here’s youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7h_Sb9JNH4

wow nice. good to see something of you guys again. I was thinking before i clicked: “will it be k´naan”? very cool song choice, but too bad you cut it off in the end. nice quality both filming and riding-wise, pleasure to watch.

insane guys…just insane. mind explodes

What a pleasure that was to watch! My favourite tricks were the footplant thing at 1:15 and the huuuuge bluntslide. :smiley:

Every time I watch a vid from you guys, it makes me want to go ride.

I haven’t ridden since your last vid :roll_eyes:

Going out now. I wish I could progress like you guys :stuck_out_tongue:

Fantastic Editing, Riding, and the Filming was incredible as always.

Thank you guys:) didn’t think you like this vid so much :stuck_out_tongue: haha