T-shirt business

i really like that pic but i think it should have the guy doing a unispin or tire grab or somthing like that

what do you think of this? It’s kinda plain, and I don’t really like the font, but it’s the best I have.

it’s where you reduce the number of colors and kinda just trace the color boundaries. in this case it worked better to do it in grayscale than color.

i like the idea and shirt i may buy one if they are relly good you should tri and get them on udc

i like the idea and shirt i may buy one if they are relly good you should tri and get them on udc

I don’t know if you’ve already got the printing sorted, but if not you should have a look at spreadshirt.com - you can upload a design and sell stuff right away…

I have another one. (wow, I guess I’m just full of them…)

The first one is a shirt I have now, the second one is a shirt I would like to have. (I borrowed some artwork from darchibald from this thread.

That’s a cool pic, but it’s TOO dark! Can you redo it, and lighten it up?

here ya go. You’re right…I accidentally had a brightness/contrast adjustment layer sitting around making it darker, so I fixed it.

And Terry, you seem to have a lot of good fonts, any you can suggest/give me?

BTW, this is the picture on Kris Holm’s website.

I have what would make a good silhouette design, but I can’t make it a silhouette. Can someone do that?

sure. give me a minute.

EDIT: ahhh, man, did you use paint? 'cause it’s all jpeggy…

I love that shirt…But the only problem is with that one you would have to ask kris or his affiliates if you could use it for monetary gain…Just remember that.

Here’s another one that might be more visual as a silhouette. I just have paint and a little photo program…so it’s a little rough.

(and both of these are of me by the way)

here you go. That’s a pretty neat pic! :sunglasses:

You’re hand looks pretty fat, though.

Yeah I used paint and a little photo program we have. Um… I have a bmp version of the second one… would that help?

Forrest, what kind of Camera do you use for your action shots? or are they just cuts from videos?

No, it’s a pretty low end Olympus Camedia D-395, if that means anything to you. I think we paid under $70 for it last year.

Why, what’s wrong with it?

Uh, here’s the original.

Means nothing to me…Will a regualr old digital camera do it?

okay, here’s the second one. did you want the spokes in there?

oh, thanks for the original…now I can vectorize the silhouette and make it really big and high-res…lookout!! :smiley:

Cool, thanks! Um, I don’t know… Looks good, but I think spokes would make it look more realistic though…

I acctually already had a shirt made a couple weeks ago with that outline picture, but with the details still there.

Yeah it’s just a basic low end digital camera. Works pretty good, but action shots are hard to time just right.