Syko Productions presents Shaun Johanneson

UUUHHHDA DA DA DA DA!!! TRIIIIPLE CRANKFLIP!!! Thats, like, above and beyond the laws of physics!

congrats, shaun!

That is some incredible riding. Congratulations, keep up that great riding. INSANE!!!

Somehow, I wasn’t surprised to hear who the sponsorship went to. Congratulations, Shaun.

Fantastic video clip Dan. Shaun is a phenomenal rider. It’s very generous of you to sponsor a rider and it’s a very positive reflection on the sport and community.

holy craaap, shaun is INSANE!! I want to be Shaun Johanneson when I grow up. congratulations!

Incredible.

Anyone remember this post?

One year later he has improved by orders of magnitude and has begun to do exactly what he claimed was possible.

Congratulations, Shaun. You earned it.

Jaw droppingly impressive.
Well done.

Cathy

shaun 2 words for you : YOU OWN

I want to grow down so I can grow up to be Shaun Johanneson.

Congrats to Shaun for his sponsorship and Dan for continuing to push the sport beyond anything most of us could imagine. You guys are inspirations to all aspiring street/freestyle riders!

That’s unbelievable. Wicked riding, keep it up. Good on you Dan as well. The sport is blasting forward thanks to amazing riders like Shaun and the promotion Dan does. Thanks guys.

I’m almost so stoked I might get back into riding.

-Dylan

Hey,

Thanks everyone. All this hype helped me get back into riding. (I’ve been out of it for about two months). I fixed my unicycle and everything, so stoked to go out and ride, went out, and in a few minutes broke a spoke again. Is it just me, or at the height of anybody elses riding does it seem that God himself doesn’t want you riding? I quit riding two months ago because I broke spokes, then fixed them, then repeat, over and over, and over just now. But thanks for all the help and support. Everyone just keep riding and improving, and fixing the uni, haha.
-Shaun Johanneson
p.s. Thanks again Dan.

oh my god… that was crazy good… you and alex toms needs to play skate… um but with unicycles

Chase

Wow! I’m no street rider, but those flips and whatnot were the smoothest I’ve ever seen. Really really incredibly impressive!

Andrew

WOW!
what a cool vid

thanks for showcasing a wider variety of shaun’s skills, he’s amazing!
i mean, his defect section was amazing too, but I liked seeing more of his tricks down stairsets as well as his flatland style stuff like yours dan

Shaun, your tech tricks are amazing!!! all those flips and spins, into and out of rails… jeez…
keep up the great work dan and shaun!!!

I think I’m blind now! That was awesome!

this is really what i imagine the future of street unicycling being like. great work, keep it up. i may have something of my own to offer sometime in the future.

I have a new hero…

Now I just need a trials uni 'cause like… DAMN!!!

Shaun, crazy stuff! You are a street maniac!

-Jess

I don’t think you can get more technical, more smooth, or more utterly amazing than Shaun. I mean…a TRIPLE FLIP…Congrats Shaun, can’t wait to see what sick stuff you pull out in the future

[QUOTE=unifreak7]
All this hype helped me get back into riding. (I’ve been out of it for about two months). I fixed my unicycle and everything, so stoked to go out and ride, went out, and in a few minutes broke a spoke again.QUOTE]

Now that’s amazing!

This makes me a little nervous. I’ve been noticing this trend where some of the upper-level riders (whether on these boards or from private online conversations) have either thought about quitting, or actually quit riding for a few months (or any amount of time).

My question is: Why?