Super Light Custom Impact Flatland Uni

I love this cycle. It’s super light at around 9lbs. I have too many unicycles and bikes and not enough money. Something’s gotta give. I custom built the wheel myself. The rim is super true, spokes tensioned up nice, tight and even, though the tire seems slightly out-of-round. I’m told that is common once you ride on it a bit.

• Impact Regent frame
  • 20" Echo 32h Urban Drilled Rim
  • Nimbus 32h hub
  • Maxis Grifter 20"x2.1
  • Impact seat post
  • Impact Naomi seat
  • KH 125mm Moment Cranks
  • KH Rollos
  • Odyssey Twisted PC pedals

$200 + shipping

Pictures

could you take some more pics like from the front of the uni and the hub and post them.

Sure I’ll get some and post tonight.

Price drop to $190 + shipping

Such a sweet deal, I would buy it but I’ve already got something similar. I’m pretty surprised that no one has taken it yet.

How much would shipping to AUS be?

I am SERIOUSLY considering this. If I didn’t have my car in the shop waiting on the mechanic bill right now, I’d already have ordered it. I’ve had a white reagent on my list for a long time now.

If it’s still here in a week, I can guarantee you’ll have a customer. :slight_smile:

I can’t seem to edit my last post. Well, strike that “guaranteed customer by next week” thing. A new water pump for my Solstice is going to run me just shy of two weeks pay. :angry:

I’ll keep an eye on this if I manage to win the lottery in the meantime, though.

Well, I can’t say I managed to win the lottery, but… PM sent.

I’m probably being paranoid here, but I wanted to say I responded to your message. For some reason it’s not showing up in my sent mailbox, so I don’t want you to think I’m ignoring you if you didn’t get it.

Let me know if you didn’t.

PMs sent

Is this still available?

He’s getting back to me next week, but it won’t be for much longer. :slight_smile:

With the most regret I’ve ever felt for anything in my life, I have to retract my offer a day before purchasing due to unforeseen financial circumstances.

Whoever this beautiful piece of art ends up with will be the envy of me for the rest of my days.

PM sent

Sold.