Suicide Connector

Haven’t done this one in a year - it’s still one of the best of the short So Cal muni runs.

S1.jpg

S2.jpg

S3.jpg

S4.jpg

S5.jpg

S6.jpg

Man - that was fun! I need to go spend a few weeks on that trail - what a blast! As usual, the photos make the drops look much more doable than when you are standing next to them. And of course Josh and John make them look so easy, and then I end up on my ass!

That looks like so much fun! I cannot wait to try something like that!

… was that when you twisted your knee, on that drop? That run is even more fun, when the temps are mild, not bumping 90+.

I got to get out today, too… took all the boys down on their bikes to the local 7/11 for slurpies and tag in the parking lot. :sunglasses:

Ride On!

Awesome guys, wish I could have made it. Sleep sounded so much better at the time. I definitely want to check it out sometime.

This is a great trail - something for everyone!

When we rode it last year, it was definitely a great mix of “wow, that bit was really fun!” and “wow, it’s really fun watching Josh do that bit!”

OMG

There has to be another term invented.
The off road riding I do is so light compared to this. HOw do I dare call it muni.

Should I call it limuni. Light muni? :slight_smile:

Those are some great pics. It looks like so much fun.

Looks like a great ride, nice pics.

Yeah, I’m with Unibugg on this, I’d say I do more puni, for park uni, but that just sounds bad.

the term is “cross-country”

the boundary bewteen x-country and muni depends entirely on how good you are, Kris is famously quoted as saying most of the stuff he rides is really only cross-country