Suggestions for unicycle music

I am interested in suggestions for music to set to a unicycle
demonstration my kids uni-group are working on. Thanks

REM- Stand. You could have fun iddling and hopping to cumpass points (…now face left, thank about the world wonder why you havent now…)

Or “Here I go Again”, the White Snake version.

Or “Get Back” by the Beatles (they may have just covered this tune)

Christopher

I never thought about it for uni, but i find Phish to be good juggling music.

UniDak - I’m from queens (see my posting on the “We are not Geeks” message thread). How did you find the atmosphere up there for unis?

celebrate!

I have always, 99% of the time used Head Rag Hop by Romeo Nelson. It has a jingle that the kids love and is known to be a party, park, or wherever - favorite!

I always have people asking me to go crazy with my style when they hear that music playing. Good party tune.

In article <9sufse$kmh$2@laurel.tc.umn.edu>, “rhysling”
<forum.member@unicyclist.com> wrote:

> REM- Stand. You could have fun iddling and hopping to cumpass points
> (…now face left, thank about the world wonder why you havent now…)

I’m suddenly greeted with the image of a dozen people doing “The Time
Warp” on unicycles.

You could use the piece of music mentioned on another thread - “Entry of
The Gladiators”… But only if whatever it’s being played on is jumped
upon repeatedly before it even gets started.

Andrew xADF

What about something by Leahy?

Graham W. Boyes

“Ted” <tlukins@cv.hp.com> wrote in message
news:9su2sl$59a$1@hpcvnews.cv.hp.com
> I am interested in suggestions for music to set to a unicycle
demonstration
> my kids uni-group are working on. Thanks

Re: celebrate!

You have got to be kidding me!!! I love Romoeo Nelson. Although the song you chose is pretty swingy (and I mean, when Nelson ditty isn’t!) I would personally go with “Just Gettin’ Dirty and Shakin’ That Thing.” I was down on the mall is Madison, Wisc. (where I live now) and I heard that song coming out of one of the hemp and camphor shops by the footway (or “wheelway,” if I have anything to say about it!) and I just about lost my marbles. People looked at me like I was crazy (or maybe they were just admiring – I’d be about a level-seven if I were into that stuff) because man-o-man I was just bugging out! Anyway, good to know there are other Nelsonheads out in uniland. Drop me a line at ericgiesecke@unicyclist.com if you want to swap sound files.