Stuff I'm bringing to moab to sell!

I hope nobody minds me posting here, but the trading post doesn’t get nearly the traffic, and Moab is just a couple days away, so I just wanted to bring this to your attention: If you buy any of these items while at Moab, you will obvoiusly not have to pay shipping or tax! :):D:p

So, for anyone who might be interested in buying the following, I’ll be bringing:

#1) Brand new pair Kris Holm Percussion Leg Armor. Size Large, unused in box it came in. $55 firm. (Less than UDC and of course, no shipping cost)

#2) Summit 19" Trials unicycle. Onza hub, Snafu sealed pedals, Luna tire, good tread. Viscount saddle w/front handle & rear bumper. Blue powder coat. (some scratches from use), $235 firm. Will only sell complete, will not “part out”. (This is a really good deal right here!)

#3 Nimbus BC plates. Make offer as I’m not sure what they cost separately.

See pics for items 2 & 3 below. Item 1 brand new. you can see them here for info:

http://unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=994

DSC01118.JPG

why are you selling the kh armor?

I have two pair of 661’s and I like those fine. I know many pp prefer the KH, and they are quite well made.

lucky you got the good advertized bc plates
i got the old stlye they say new disign! blah blah blah but does i get the new kind NO that would be too easy! so i get these older high ones:(

so why did you buy the KH pads in the first place?

I thought I’d like them, but I prefer the 661’s. I guess I’m in the minority on this one.:stuck_out_tongue:

I only have a one-sided opinion but 661s it is…

Good idea on bringing stuff I don’t need - any one want a real fixer up Nimbus 24" Rim? Only slightlycracked…

Yeah and a 24 in lx that umm…worksish…

so Wht is different for the nimbus BC plates?

The new Nimbus BC plates have a curved back plate to make them stronger than just a piece of folded plate steel.

jim

man, it’s neat that such a tiny little design alteration adds so much!

Are you sure that’s an onza hub?

It really dosen’t look like one, It looks like the one that goes on the hoppley.

I could be wrong but the cranks don’t look right :thinking:

uhh
they are square cranks much like the new ones, but they have MAASSSIVE nobs.

Yeah they do look distinctly like KH '03 cranks, which are what would have come on a summit originally.

I agree 8 spline 03-04 cranks