Street

Hey, Iā€™m new to the Unicyclist Community my name is kim :smiley: and i come from sweden. and i have a nimbus 20".i going to buy a kh07 :D.

i want to tray some street trix do any one no som bigginer trix ? :smiley:

start with crankflips they are the some of the base triacks also unispins are good.

learn how to ride forwards and backwards first

ok i can 180 unispin i can ride forwards and backwards :smiley: i for train on crank flip :smiley:

how i do i get the saddel

sorry for my english :S

what do you mean about getting the saddle?

how high

for street you ride with your saddle low, i can not remember a fiure and i am in school and dont have my uni with me but i know there are some good threads that mention what is a good hight so just use the search funtion and look around

for street you ride with your saddle low, i can not remember a figure and i am in school and dont have my uni with me but i know there are some good threads that mention what is a good hight so just use the search funtion and look around

for street you ride with your saddle low, i can not rememvber a figure and can not mesure mine as i am in school but im sure there are good threads that sugest the correct hight so use the search funtion and look around