[street] WARNING

like antoine said, you had dragonforce on one of your vid! how can a guy who like dragonforce dont like daysend :thinking: ok maybe its a little different :smiley:

decent vid… music was awesome. stick to metal for the street vids.

Dragonforce is a joke! I laugh when I hear them.

Everyone should stop bitching about the music. We don’t all bitch when people use rap.

such a dumb idea to use this kind of music in a uni vid anyway… :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a hard time believing that’s music… :roll_eyes:

Are you fucking serious?

When did it become the fad that in every uni video to state rather or not if you liked the music? Its getting annoying and pointless.

Nice video though, I liked all of it.

lol, it’s my opinion. It really sucks okay. Is that not what people put their videos on the forums for? So, that you can have comments, saying you like it, or you don’t. If it had a nice tune, it’d be really cool…

Isn’t that what I did???

Thats true, but your opinion isnt true to others. You say it sucks, I dont think its that bad, not the greatest in the style of music, but still good.

And when I think about the music of a video, it isnt rather I like the music or not, its if the music goes with the riding. There have been plenty of videos out with music id never never listen to, but it compliments the riding, and the riding compliments the music, making the video all the more enjoyable.

So when a video like that is out, I wont say “Good riding, your music sucks though. If it was better music…”. My personal taste in music shouldnt be a comment or criticism for someone else’s video.

How does that even help them? “Oh, Isaac doesn’t like this music, ill have to use something that fits his needs.” Thats a horrible way to improve a video. Specially, when his riding seems pretty aggressive. His not throwing down the biggest most technical tricks yet, but he isnt just pussyfooting around the uni either.

So rather the music is something youd have on your playlist (or if you even can believe what is used can be called music) or not shouldnt matter. What should matter is if the music matches and compliments the rider.

In this case, I believe it does just that.

there’s nothing wrong with the music for sure… :slight_smile:
anyway you shouldn’t judge the music apart from the rest of the vid…

Isaac, what music would you like me to put for my next video plz! joke xD haha I like the opinion of Jerrick, you can say you dont like the music but you cant say it SUCK. You still need to have respect!