Street Unicycling-Say It Ain't So

hey guys. here’s a new vid I’ve been workin on since April. Nothin too crazy but i hope you guys like it.

yowza, sick stuff man. i love weezer. the crank flip out of the rail was madness.

that had some AWESOME riding!
the grind to crankflip was sweet

yes it was. and thanks.

Thanks jkhose:)

Nothin to crazy lol yea right. That was super crazy haha! Your flat tricks were really good especially your rolling wraps along with your gaps. The triple flips were really tight and so were the double backs. Was that a fakie treyback?
Really good job and thanks for the thanks.
Anna

Nothin to crazy lol yea right. That was super crazy haha! Your flat tricks were really good especially your rolling wraps along with your gaps. The triple flips were really tight and so were the double backs. Was that a fakie treyback?
Really good job and thanks for the thanks.
Anna

Really fantastic! Makes me want to learn that stuff more than ever now!:smiley:

wow dude i really enjoyed it. i really liked the triples and the trey back down the 3. NAUCC is so close! expect a call sometime soon :slight_smile:

amazing job once again on the vid very enjoyable

That was awesome as usual bro. :slight_smile: Congrats on all the new tricks!

<3

Very nice! I enjoy your style.

The treback down the two was hella classy.

Lookin forward to riding with you again.

pffff… just triple flips :astonished:

Loved the sex change up the 2.

Nice video. I dont know if it can be fixed or if its your camera but the slow motion is kinda jumpy. just me being picky tho. Sweet tricks you made me want to ride

I think its the editing program he uses. What do you use forrest?

I kiiiiiinda have the same problem with adobe pro, its not bad but could be better. I see other peoples slow-mo and get jelous. hah.

thanks for the comments everybody!
um i use windows movie maker. i think it might be the crappy camera that im using thats causing sketchyness in the slow-mo.

Want your cell # bro. Hook it up!

Crazy tricks like always :smiley: Keep it up man!

Awesome!!! nothing too crazy? yes there was! I wish i could do stuff like that.

QTF!!