Street/Trials Movie: KFC SHOWDOWN

it actually works for me!

but,unfortenitlly,after i got to the part when somone starts to do a 180 or somthing,the internet connection went off.this happened TWICE!supposedly its our “old,decaying phone lines”.In a couple days,were gonna get satelite internet,wich is supposed to be much faster and relible.
So ill wait to finish wacthing it then.

Ya that was my cell phone. NOthin happend to it.

Hey, if you guys want to come back to santa cruz sometime, I’m totally willing to do some camera work. I know you all got some footage at the “jacks” by the harbour, and if you ever want to do it again, let me know.

We’re going to do a good muni ride this Sunday at 10am, starting at the top of Hi 17 (summit store), if you are interested in doing some good muni. http://www.bluetreesoft.com/muni for more info.

laters!
corbin

Click on my profile

You will see it in an upcoming movie. (Not something from me… something else)

Yes, we would love to come ride but this Weekend isn’t a good one. However, we will come for a muni or coker ride soon. Since we are both leaving the country mid December for 2 weeks, we will not be able to do something until Jan. Thanks for the offer!

Later,

Jess

The viddy is si-i-i-ick. Thanks for sharing!

I liked the jump kick. When is someone going to get serious and put some uni-karate together? I’d like to sign up!

The next time somebody whistles some circus music WHAM! jump kick to the forehead.

Imagine, a uni-karate tournament! I’d sell my mother into slavery to see that one… sorry, Mom.

reminds of the video by thedan. he is, of course, way ahead of his time.

HI RES!

Well KFC Showdown is now in Hi-Res.

50 megs, and encoded in divx 5.

You can download it here:

KFC Showdown Hi Res!

I changed two shots in the end, adding in some bails of zack grinding.

Later,

Jess

Damn that high res version was so much better. I liked the new scenes also.

-BRian-

very cool

Dude that is such an awosme video and the high res version is that much sweeter…

POW

You should have RIDDEN into KFC!!! That would be funny!!! Hey…that just gave me a good idea!!! :smiley: