Street - Summer Days

Hey everyone, this is my new street video. :slight_smile:

I enjoyed the video. It had really nice flowy lines and some creative and big stuff thrown in.

forgot to mention the bottle throw! epic shot

tasty!
i really liked that

Smooth as always

soo clean! everthing rolled out :astonished: awesome video…really like it!!
really nice style and the bottle throw :astonished: :astonished:

keep it up!

I really enjoyed watching this vid. Even if I am not a street rider I have to admit that there are waaaaayy too few street vids coming up. Flat here, flat there, flat everywhere…

+1

Man, you’re really up there with the best of the best in terms of flow. Luke, Shaun, Chris, and you. Top four.
And I really love your fakie tricks, the fakie inward sidevarial was really smooth. Like everything else.

NICE NICE NICE! Loved the bottle shot too

So smooth! I liked it!

Great video, my favorite parts were the shifty flip and the trick at 2:51 (fakie inward sidevarialspin??) Everything was really nice and smooth.

Cool, I had been waiting for another video of you.

Flowy as usual. Nice street, since pretty much everything was up or down something, I loved it. Loved the crankflip 6 set at the end.

Smooth video, it looked really good, you’re videos always come out really nice.

great video made for some really nice watching

clean riding!!!but 1:24 is the best!!!

That. Was. Awesome.

Loved how you used the hop twists in there.

That’s mint.

Love your style Sam; reminds me of the great Luke. The bottle shot was grouse and the fakie inwards sidevarials are amazing.

Good stuff pal

Thankyou everyone :smiley: glad you all enjoyed it. I put a fair amount of effort in to the riding and editing so really happy you think it turned out well. :smiley: