[Street] Loading in Progress...

Thank you guys !

Yes all the tricks on the four set were done in the same line, it took me about 20 minutes to have it right.

I have been riding for a year now.

I will post a HQ version downloadable version of this vid, as well as Hard Core, next time I go see my editing guy (I promess, this time it’s real :roll_eyes: )

-Hugo-

awesome video man.
SOAD TILL IM SIXTY!!!

Chase

That was a great video with excellent riding. I think the music fit really well too. I like SOAD.

This is somewhat of a bump…

Yeah, sorry about the switch 180 and the 360 up the curb and blind 360 off, I know you did exactly the same thing, but most of this vid was actually filmed way before you putted yours online. Sorry about that.

-Hugo-

loved your video.

really good.

waht unicycle are u using in it?

Thanks ! It’s a Bedford Hard Core… KH Fusion Street Gel saddle, Bedford frame, Profile hub and cranks, Alex DX32 rim, Luna Trials Tire and Axiom Double Jump pedals.

-Hugo-

wow, your really good.

si je serais en Canada je veux venir faire du monocycle avec toi:)

i loved the 360 down the 6 set.

Thanks.

Yeah, me too ! Tell me if you come to Canada, and we could organize a ride with all the riders from Quebec and Ontario. It would be cool !

Wow, very good riding. I missed this the first time round so I’m glad somone bumped it back up.
Keep it up man, that was great.

Jas

cool Video…

You should put a counter on the stand still. every time you come back to a clip of the stand still have it say 20 sec. 40 sec. and so on.
I think it would just add a nice touch

Haha yes!!! Im in!

But I loved this video! especially the 10 set!

that was pretty awsome! loved it. editing was clean too.

nice. good job but yea the rail part was a little much.