Street Discussion Thread.

I landed some :slight_smile: I used my flipping hand to get them but got very close with my other hand too. I also got 1 handed inflips and hickbacks :slight_smile:

sorry kind of a random post but i just got a kris holm 07 uni and im wondering how much you guys would recomend to take off of the seat post for street and trials? its definately too high right now and on my last uni i took off about 3 inches but this time im thinking 3 1/2 or 4.

Nice, you’re having one of those bursts of fast improvement, haha.:stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, but it is about to end. I can’t ride in my basement anymore… :frowning:

So I mentioned a trick a while back (pg 119), pele called it an anti-varial, where you do a 180 hoptwist and a bodyvarial (1 of them might need to be blind). Anyone doing these or variations? Anyone add a crankflip?

I’m kinda doing those. No flips though.

You’ve totally got me saying that!

Sexy uni you’ve got there. I noticed you have a KH Street Fusion.
Could you tell me; does my seat look normal. Most Street seats I see have low profiles, this one seems big. By low profile I mean thin.

Will it have a thinner look with a cf base?

I think so too.

Are you sure that is a fusion street? It looks more like the fusion freeride on my MUni. I’m not sure, but I would say that it doesn’t look normal, although I have not seen the fusion street, I am comparing that to what my nimbus gel looks like since I am presuming it is the nimbus equivilent. your seat certainly looks high profile though. Why don’t you just take the cover off and trim the foam a bit?

30 Flip Tricks!

Mostly In order, by when I landed it:
List doesn not include switch hand flips, .5 flips, 1.5 flips

1 Crankflip
2 Hickflip
3 Flip to wheel
4 180 flip
5 Inflip
6 sex change
7 270 spin flip
8 fakie crankflip
9 doubleflip
10 tiregrab crankflip
11 180 doubleflip
12 backflip
13 fakieflip
14 blind 180 flip
15 treyflip
16 outflip
17 hickback
18 180 back
19 overflip
20 lateflip
21 backflip to tire
22 monkey kick----- (considered a flip trick?)
23 180 lateflip
24 180 overflip----- Am I the first to land this?
25 hick lateflip
26 hick overflip----- Am I the first to land this?
27 fakie lateflip
28 fakie 180 lateflip
29 fakie overflip----- Am I the first to land this?
30 In overflip

Who else besides Raph, Daaviiid, and me can overflip? Anyone doing variations of it too?

Edit:
31 reverse flip (holding seat behind you)

Whoa, the overflip variations sound insane :astonished:

edit: you can treyflip to right?

Thanks, overflips are just so fun
Yeah. number 15

Just found a mistake. This should be called a over hickflip because it is a no footer to hicklateflip.

[QUOTE=Any Terrain;1160308]
Overflips are just so fun
Yeah. number 15
QUOTE]

As are underflips haha.:stuck_out_tongue: and oh, didn’t see that:)

I tried those and kickflips today. I have trouble with underflips because I can’t backflip very well or lateback (but then again I learned overflips before lateflips).

On Kickflips I can get the whole flip and unispin, rolling, but I always seem to be afraid to try and land.

i tried overflips today too. When i go for the no footer, my cranks flip for themselves, so I miss when i go to kick. Makes for some funny/interesting/painful bails. I learned underflips before latebacks too haha:p

I was like that too. One time, you’re just going to get so sick of it that you’ll put your feet on, but not land. You’ll most likely fall backward, but you’ll then have the confidence to do it again. That’s how I was with like every single trick I know- unispins, crankflips, treyflips, backflips… Just keep working:)

Yeah, same thing happened to me when learning. I then decided to learn them static (then I learnded them rolling right away after). All of the variations were done rolling btw (I can’t do overflips static anymore :o).

Thanks. It is a sick looking trick (especially down sets).

Wow. I must be dumb… I hadn’t even thought of trying them static. Wowww…:o
Yeah it is very cool, it should become more popular so we can start bustin out sick variations :sunglasses:

That still doesn’t look like a KH street to me. It’s more curved, so I’m thinking more along the lines of a nimbus gel.

5$ says its a freeride.

GIB.

Looks like a street gel to me but i think its the older version.I have the older and new version and the new one is slimmer.They both say fusion street gel on them aswell

Is an overflip like an underflip except with a crankflip? Or what?