[Street] Antoine L.B. 2009

Hi,

Z-Boy Antoine Larocque Beaudoin wanted me to post his new video on here.

Antoine L.B. 2009

Lots of style, skills and beauty !

Enjoy !

Hugo

Wow! Very well filmed, nice edit and excellent riding! The scenery was beautiful too.

I liked the seat drop ride (not sure of proper name) down the stairs at 1:49:D:D

best video ive seen in a while! the riding wasnt hugely spectacular but was still good and had some sick street style!! the music fit really nicely and is perfect for a street video. im not a fan of flip tricks but 0:45 was awsome!

2 suggestions tho: 1. ur 360 at 1:40, learn to do it without a prehop just to help make it smoother and 2. maybe its just me but i dont think a cemetery is morally the best public area to ride in but thats just my personal opinion.

people should make more street videos like this!!

nice one Antoine :wink:

I’m thanking you for him. He can 360 without prehop, like later in the vid, but in that cemetery there’s grass, then a ledge which is a little higher, then the drop. Bisically, he couldn’t just ride over the little bump.

Thanks,
Hugo

Very nice, but why in hell you have to unicycle on graveyard? I dont like it

wow
i really liked this vid althought the tricks were fine could be better but the music fitted very good. The editing was nice and his style is just great

The riding was pretty good. Nice riding in the cemetery.:smiley:

i thought it was a little disrespectful…and weird.

sick vid though, you’ve got a lot better man.

I love that repect for the dead that you have.

+1

really good although i think we should have seen more of that awesome looking indoor skatepark

Nice style. I liked the graveyard riding. Cool scenery.

2 suggestions tho: 1. ur 360 at 1:40, learn to do it without a prehop just to help make it smoother and 2. maybe its just me but i dont think a cemetery is morally the best public area to ride in but thats just my personal opinion.

Wow ! Spams are getting so good ! It took me about 2 minutes to realize this was one…

Thanks again everyone ! Filming with a fisheye is so cool…

Hugo

Whos is the fisheye camera? Looks soooo gd. But yeah, cemetery riding isnt good XD you’d get shot doing that in some places here in NZ.

But, cool vid.

The fisheye camera is Antoine’s. It’s a Canon HV20 with a photo camera fisheye, so the quality you see is not even the best it could be. Fisheye filming is so fun, even someone with no talent (i.e. me) can do something decent.

Hugo

ill make my next video in a graveyard for sure! :smiley: