Street and Trials Video

Hey, i’m new to the forum and stuff.
I’ve been riding a unicycle for close to 6 months now after riding bike trials for about 2 years. So I made a video and i’m pretty pleased with the way it came out.
Here’s the link:

Hope you enjoy it, comments are appreciated

Wow! That is great for only 6 months. Sweet video!
:astonished: :slight_smile:

My sentiments exactly.

I was wowed by the hops you have. I haven’t seen that good of form in a while. You definitely remind me of Ryan Atkins. If you haven’t see him, look up his videos.

I expect big things from you.

That was awesome!
Nice riding for only 6 months :astonished:
Nice video, the end could be better :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome!:smiley: The last grind was awesome!:

You’ve got a sweet high hop.

Bike trials must be great practice for uni trials… :roll_eyes:

Welcome to the forizzles. Totally pumpin-ghetto-fresh-sick for 6 months. Nice.

sick skills for 6 months! amazing…

that ledge at the end was awesome, where is that?

+1 pretty much the words out of my mouth.

wow for only 6 months riding thats sweet. i guess coming from a bike trials background really helps is well. i think most of us are going to want to see big things from you

Great riding

For only 6 month…:)!Very nice riding!

yes realy good for only 6 months great :wink: :smiley: very cool

Your crazy dude I’ve been riding for around two years and your a good better bit then me!

I almost don’t believe that you only have been riding in six months! Nah, I believe people when they tell me something. But really?! Six months!? Wow!!

I think that your trials biking background is helping you, but that is no excuse for being that good already :angry: . Neither is bigger talent than most! :stuck_out_tongue:

wow that is sick!!!
great grinds and trial lines !!!
how high do you jump? and where do you live :p?

Dude! That was incredible! makes me wanna go and ride right now! haha sweet vid!

Awesome first post. Welcome man, sick video.

…Ahem…

What?

Hey, thanks so much for the replies, it means a lot to me to hear such a positive response from other unicyclists.

And yeah, bike trials was a good transition into unicycling, my hop technique felt very natural at first. Also i taught myself to ride indoors, this helped my technique also i think because i had to tuck real low if i didn’t want to hit my head on the ceiling.

I think i’m hopping around 34" high, not totally sure tho, i know i’m over 33" for sure. And i’m from Kingston, Ontario. But i’ll be moving to Thorhold, Ontario in the fall (it’s a little town outside St. Catherines), anyone up there ride?