Street and Flatland. "hot cross buns" Sam Thomas

This is my new street and flatland unicycle video for QX series unicycles and unicycle.com.au

Hope you enjoy it :slight_smile:

Nice Work Sam- Sweet vid! Great skills and a nice flow.
Mark

Cheers Mark :slight_smile: glad you liked it! Cant wait to see something else from you. :slight_smile:

I liked this! You did a lot of nice tricks!

Nice one Sam. Great tricks and nice vid. I am surprised how many locations I recognise.

Cheers
Tim

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

Tim, did you recognise the Bendigo places as well as Brunswick and the peninsula? Or just the peninsula stuff? It is cool seeing spots you know in videos :slight_smile:

Sam

Bendigo was the first one I picked. My kids love climbing up that viewing platform in the Bot Gardens whenever we go there.

I did a few rides down the Peninsula last week. Ill have to get you to show me the better muni trails on Arthurs Seat when I come down next if your about.

Really great video… reminds me I need to practice more.

Yes practice is an issue… I don’t do nearly as much as I would like anymore. Glaf you enjoyed it :slight_smile:

Tim - it is a really cool platform. :slight_smile: I’ve just moved to ringwood east so not down the peninsula as much anymore. Would still be keen to show you some tracks though :slight_smile: or you can show me some stuff closer to the city?

Any tips on rolling hops? Yours are really good. I am having trouble getting my body to fold over at all. I have watched some tutorials, but just can’t seem to get it.

Well I haven’t got any tips to make you instantly amazing…I suppose a lot of it is leg strength and spring. Commitment also and practicing timing for when riding fast into them.
Also make it slightly sideways from straight ahead. Ie I side hop to the right so I line my rolling hops up with a slight angle to the right to allow me to side hop a bit in the hop. if you know what I mean :stuck_out_tongue:
Also compressing the tyre before take off helps too. And muck around with your psi till you find a pressure that works best.

Mostly just practice though :slight_smile:

I love this video Sam! You have such a clean style! :open_mouth: Loved every line and the music! QX is really luckey to have you on the team! Keep riding and going hard! :smiley:

the video flows nicely

Thanks guys,

Means a lot :slight_smile: thanks heaps for your kind words Shaffer :slight_smile: