Stolen Trials Unicycle - please help!

Hey guys. Last night (Wed, Aug 26), someone broke into my car and stole my wonderful Onza trials unicycle. It looks exactly like the one shown below, except that I sawed off the nubs at the top of the fork, and I threw on plastic pedals. It sells new at $410, and I really loved it. PLEASE pm me if you come across it on Craigslist, Ebay, or any other site that might sell used items.

THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Eyal Aharoni
Albuquerque, New Mexico

onza.jpg

My sincerest sympathies to you, that really sucks!

I find it kind of odd that someone would make the effort to break into a car to steal a unicycle. But I suppose in order to pawn it off for money makes a lot of sense. Good luck in your search.

I’ll definitely keep an eye out for this. I hope you get it back.

That stinks, sorry to hear it. I will keep an eye out when I visit the sites. Good Luck!

thanks, fellas. As you may know, it’s like losing a baby :stuck_out_tongue:

No it’s not.

It’s worse :frowning:

If you have the serial numbers you could try filing a police report, if you haven’t already.
PR’s are fairly useless, but they do send the numbers to local pawn shops in case they get it.

Meth Heads will take anything out of a car if they think they can get a few bucks for it.

Ah that sucks!
My nimbus trials got nicked a while back when it was locked up at a shopping centre, but it was paid for under house and contents from our insurance company. You could try get it through your insurance?

hit all the pawn shops, check craigslist, ebay and anything else you can think of. More times then not it will be there.

my buddys old school KH got stolen a few years back and i found it at the pawn shop a week later while looking at nintendo 64 games.