Stickers?

Or on your bath tub. (lol)

I may put one on my door, I don’t have a binder but I like the idea, and other people’s cars would be awesome. The only problem is I’m the only unicyclist at my school so I would be the only suspect.

On your computer monitor or laptop (assuming it’s not too shiny and new :p)

Isnt this what cop cars are for?

You can alter the stickers you have and make then into something that you really want to use! If you have enough stickers you can get rather creative! Customized uni bumper stickers!

I changed one to say just “Unicycle”. Or how about “Unicycle MOM”, or … there are many possibilities. :roll_eyes:

The excess trim or cuttings can be alters and used for extra custom designs
:slight_smile:

i have kept the uni.com stickesr from everything ive ever orderd.i have 6 and i just push pinn them to my wall, i hope to 1 day havle like 3 in thing sticking out of my wall just from the stickers, 1 day mabey

send them back and demand a refund.

someone on here will have the photo of it… but there is the unicycle.com custom van paint (well sticker) job if you managed to get a couple more of them :slight_smile:

Keep them. One day, when Google fails and uni.com takes over the world, those will be legal tender.

I found it :slight_smile: you only need 645 more to do it…

stickervan_driver_side.jpg

That van rules like no other has in the history of time.

I did that, so it says Unicycle.

I also colored the white writing red, it looks pretty cool…

I put one in my 3 ring binder for school (the kinda binders witht the clear plastic on front to put stuff in) and kids in school always say “you unicycle???” It never gets old when i say yes and they go “WHOA!”. but just about everyone at schoool knows me for my unicycling

Cut them into strips of varying lengths and use them as tape.

Next time you don’t have tape, think about this.

actualy stickers like that always work really well as tape, i’m currently using stickers from another website to hold my mp3 player together.

you could try to chop each letter apart then put them onto signs and stuff downtown so taht you can only actualy read what it sais if you are sitting on a specific bench or something.

you could try to chop each letter apart then put them onto signs and stuff downtown so taht you can only actualy read what it sais if you are sitting on a specific bench or something.
[/QUOTE]

now that sounds like a cool idea! too bad i cant think of any places around here worthy of such a creative way of spicing something up… :roll_eyes:

four words:
I. Want. That. Van.

Five words
I. Want. That. Van. More.

do anyone know who’s van it is?

It was for sale in august (it was Dustin’s) I don’t actually know if he ended up selling it. I’m sure someone can ask him :slight_smile: