I have been trying to do a stand up wheel walk but I have been very unsuccsesful. Does anyone have any tips?
the wall is ur friend…
Here are the basic steps to learn stand-up ww:
- Make sure your ww 1ft is completely solid.
- Work from the wall
- In order to stand up press the dominant foot and foot on frame against the wheel and quickly pull yourself up
- Make sure the seat is at your knees and you are grabbing with your knees
- Stand up straight, dont lean over
- Push slowly with your dominant foot @ the wall until you form a gliding motion with your foot
- Stay straight, dont rock back and forth
- Practice these steps another million times against the wall
- Then start with your back to the wall and work away from it
- When you get to the point where you can go across the gym, you now work away from the wall and getting out of it. Tell me when you get that far and I can help you the rest of the way.
I hope this helps a little.
UNICON XI Ind Freestyle World Champion
Thanks ryan im still working on it.